Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone know where to buy Flair Cordz - childs art studio at reasonable price

I bought this about a year ago and now my friends wants a set. I paid £12.99 for my sons but they all seem to retail for £19.99 now and that is more than she wanted to pay. Her son has chicken pox at the minute and he is suffering so this is needed to distract him from the discomfort. Rep left to all. Thanks

5 Comments

Amazon have the canvas for £10-but the set is £20

amazon.co.uk/Coo…8-1

can't even see it cheaper on ebay!

Original Poster

I know, I can't believe how it's gone up in price since I bought it from Boots a year ago. Also a year ago on hotukdeals someone has posted that it was only £4.99 on Amazon! I don't think it's worth paying £19.99 for, the materials used are not expensive ones. Do you think it's worth me telling her to buy the £9.79 one from Amazon? I wasn't completely sure what it contained.

ts9658;4559561

I know, I can't believe how it's gone up in price since I bought it from … I know, I can't believe how it's gone up in price since I bought it from Boots a year ago. Also a year ago on hotukdeals someone has posted that it was only £4.99 on Amazon! I don't think it's worth paying £19.99 for, the materials used are not expensive ones. Do you think it's worth me telling her to buy the £9.79 one from Amazon? I wasn't completely sure what it contained.

I haven't used one-but it says it contains the following............

Take your creativity to a new dimension. Cordz cling magically to the re-usable 3D canvas to create really stunning works of art.Twist and turn your stencil to create fun designs, quickly and easily, or draw freehand for limitless possibilities. Customise your designs with boggly eyes and loads of fun shapes. Contains: over 30 pieces of cord in a variety of colours and lengths, 1 Scribbler, 1 3D re-usable canvas, 1 twist and turn stencil, 2 boggly eyes, 1 sheet of fun shapes and full instructions and ideas booklet.

So i am sure there is enough to keep someone amused for a good while?

Original Poster

Thanks for your help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV56
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions