Anyone know where to buy the SX Pro dongle for the switch and have one?

Posted 12th Oct
Interested in buying this for my switch and new to the scene. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Wouldn’t bother with it myself, get an RCM Jig and a decent sized micro sd and inject atmosphere using your pc. SX were the fastest at bringing out support for latest firmware but not any more.
Their website has a list of verified vendors. Also, you can do it without the dongle. Buy a jig, then a license and push the payload from a pc or android phone.

Not that I would know
kilmac12/10/2019 17:44

Wouldn’t bother with it myself, get an RCM Jig and a decent sized micro sd …Wouldn’t bother with it myself, get an RCM Jig and a decent sized micro sd and inject atmosphere using your pc. SX were the fastest at bringing out support for latest firmware but not any more.

Where do I find this atmosphere and future updates? I guess you keep original games if you want to go online to be safe?
I use it for other things rather than playing backups such as retro arch, YouTube etc. Follow NeverCholt Tech on YouTube, he has a video on how to inject atmosphere with Hectare and also how to create an emunand so you can protect your switch a bit better. Watch some of his videos and he will explain what you need
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants