Anyone know where to find my Amazon Black Friday watch list?

I've selected a bunch of things to 'watch' but I can't find the filter anywhere....any ideas?

6 Comments

if you have set the words you are interested in, then click on menu and custom and
all deals with your words will appear

Original Poster

shabbird

if you have set the words you are interested in, then click on menu and … if you have set the words you are interested in, then click on menu and custom and all deals with your words will appear

Cheers but I'm talking about on the Amazon website. For each of the up and coming lightning deals you can press a 'watch' button but for the life of me I can't find a filter to just show those items I selected 'watch' for.

On Today's Deals, under the Black Friday logo it says - "Watch deals coming up in the next few hours here".

If you click the 'here' link it takes you to a download page for the App but scroll down under that and it seems to show your Black Friday watch list.

hotyoda

Cheers but I'm talking about on the Amazon website. For each of the up … Cheers but I'm talking about on the Amazon website. For each of the up and coming lightning deals you can press a 'watch' button but for the life of me I can't find a filter to just show those items I selected 'watch' for.

Aah thanks. thought you meant here. Will check this feature out as useful to have.

Original Poster

adroit

On Today's Deals, under the Black Friday logo it says - "Watch deals … On Today's Deals, under the Black Friday logo it says - "Watch deals coming up in the next few hours here".If you click the 'here' link it takes you to a download page for the App but scroll down under that and it seems to show your Black Friday watch list.

Ahhhhh! Thanks...just saved me loads of time! Now I can stop scrolling through load of pages again and again and again!

Would have been useful if they'd just put a filter with all the others like department and deal type on the left!

are you after buying a watch?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK12
    2. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
    3. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
    4. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56

See more discussions