Expired

anyone know where to get a cheap baby monitor type device?

Found 11th Nov 2004
anyone know where to get a cheap baby monitor type device?

the cheapest one ive seen so far is by Tomy for £16.99 in the Index catalog.

11 Comments

From £9.99p p+p to add correction by me no p+p to most of uk - thanks steeev pointing that out!

BABY MONITOR - CLICK HERE

Hope that helps or you could try Mothercare using the discount code on this site.

Original Poster

many thanks rayman, u r a star!

also the one on the kiddicare site has free delivery for most of the UK, so no p+p! Nice one!

Excellent find

steeev

many thanks rayman, u r a star! :Dalso the one on the kiddicare site has … many thanks rayman, u r a star! :Dalso the one on the kiddicare site has free delivery for most of the UK, so no p+p! Nice one!

Great + you're welcome

I should have looked at p+p though :roll: so thanks for that!

boots may also have something good atm.

duuuuuuuh baby monitor :roll: @ me cos i thought it was just a small monitor..... but no.... i click now, it's a wee baby thingy you know... that, thing!

Discogod

duuuuuuuh baby monitor :roll: @ me cos i thought it was just a small … duuuuuuuh baby monitor :roll: @ me cos i thought it was just a small monitor..... but no.... i click now, it's a wee baby thingy you know... that, thing!

:lol: that thingy thing :roll:

Original Poster

ooh b*gger! just tried to order one of those baby monitors from the kiddicare site, but it says its an "x deal", it doesnt seem to mention anywhere on their site what an "x deal" is but when i try and purchase it, it says my order needs to be £50 or over to be able to buy an "x deal" product

oh well it was worth a try...

Yeah that's a pain! Looks good though if you need things which total £50.00p

I'll have another look around.

Original Poster

someone on the mse forum just pointed out kiddicare have got the same baby monitor for £12.45 and without the minimum order spend on it, great stuff!

steeev

someone on the mse forum just pointed out kiddicare have got the same … someone on the mse forum just pointed out kiddicare have got the same baby monitor for £12.45 and without the minimum order spend on it, great stuff!

Strange :? I wonder what the "x" thing is. I suppose "x" = £2.46p for p+p in effect.

But great you found it at a price to suit
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.1111
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3134
    3. Xbox Newbie11
    4. Cex snes mini price1226

See more discussions