Expired

Anyone know where to get a giant gift bag from?

Found 29th Mar 2010
Ive got some huge soft toys for my daughters birthday and want a giant gift bag like the ones you get at xmas to put them in - obviously a birthday one though not a xmassy one! I cant find anywhere that sells them. Anyone seen any? thanks x

1. Ask
  2. Bag
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Bag
9 Comments

I had one given to me for my birthday, maybe not quite as big as the xmas ones but very close. It was covered in pink butterflies, i think it came from Tesco.

Original Poster

agriff2;8239854

I had one given to me for my birthday, maybe not quite as big as the xmas … I had one given to me for my birthday, maybe not quite as big as the xmas ones but very close. It was covered in pink butterflies, i think it came from Tesco.

Thanks will have a look there x

the card factory always has enormous gift bags if u have one near u, and theyr quite cheap aswel

see if theres a store near you
cardfactory.eu.com/fin…asp

khel;8241244

]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gift-19cm-Happy-Birthday-GB1710A/dp/B002AF186I/ref=sr_1_47?

19x23 cm is only tiny, if u think an a4 piece of paper is 21x29cm
i think the card factory have ones that are about 1metre by 60cms or summut like, i know theyr pretty big

Original Poster

tatemze;8241296

19x23 cm is only tiny, if u think an a4 piece of paper is 21x29cm i think … 19x23 cm is only tiny, if u think an a4 piece of paper is 21x29cm i think the card factory have ones that are about 1metre by 60cms or summut like, i know theyr pretty big

Thanks, there is no card factory shops near me but that is the size i am looking for, Repped

Hi I was going to say card factory as well - how about getting some cellophane, tissue paper & ribbon and wrapping them up like that? If you just put a square of pretty tissue at the bottom of the cellophane so it doesn't come all the way up the cellophane & tie at the tope with a ribbon, it would look great! There is loads of cellophane including pink or the kind with white dots which looks pretty too.

the card warehouse if you have one nearby

I think the pound shops usually do these type of bags
Post a comment
@
    Text