Groups

Anyone know where to get a good British film called If only?

Its a good British film about this struggling actor who is dating a beautiful woman but as his career goes downwards he drinks more and more.

His girlfriend leaves him and his mistress leaves him(and becomes a bond girl lol) His career nosedives and one night he lies in a skip and the binmen come to take it away, and it turns out they are not normal binmen.

They offer him the chance to start over, go back a few months to just before his career was at its worst and when he was still with his girlfriend.

He reluctantly agrees thinking its a joke.

He wakes up and its come true, and he resolves to do it better this time.

He goes to a bar and meets a gorgeous waitress(played by Penelope Cruz) who is attracted to him.

But he finds it hard to alter fate as he tries to stop his girlfriend leaving by stopping drinking and smoking and finding excuses to stop her going to the gym where she meets her boyfriend in the original timeline

9 Comments

Banned

not but thanks, you saved me a couple of quid as i dont need to watch it now

Play.com £3.99. ]Link ;-)

Original Poster

Cheers couldnt find it anywhere lol

ryouga

Cheers couldnt find it anywhere lol

Has this got anything to do with dandocs christmas film post?

Original Poster

What christmas film post?

The old James Stewart film "It's a wonderfull life". Similar storyline.

Original Poster

Heard of it, never seen it meh most things are ripped from elsewhere now.

I just like Briitsh films, cant remember many though, theres a good one with Diana Rigg where her ex finds out hes got 1 day to live so kills everyone he hates(its a comedy) and another about a granny who sells pot, and This Years Love is good just finding them lol

Original Poster

The film with Diana Rigg is Parting Shots.

ryouga

another about a granny who sells pot

Saving Grace.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2597
      2. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764427
      4. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good11

See more discussions