Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone know where to get a large steak meal in the West Midlands?

My OH has been going on and on (and on!) about finding a restaurant where they do massive steak meals for ages, so i thought I'd ask if anyone knows of any anywhere near or in Birmingham?
    So- if anyone knows of anywhere, can you let me know so we can go there and he can finally shut up about it!! (Would be nice if they do other things than steak as well cus I dont eat it!!)

10 Comments

There is one on the Warwick road round Tyseley called Boss Hoggs, has been there for ages so would imagine it must be ok. Never been but I think they do the massive steak meals there.

if its a massive steak meal, more than likely it is going to be a crap steak meal

just go to a normal restaurant and order two steak main courses....?!?!?

I'd much prefer it if my OH cooked it herself, it would mean more.

just about any of the pub chains will serve you a big crap steak meal

Original Poster

greg_68;5312541

There is one on the Warwick road round Tyseley called Boss Hoggs, has … There is one on the Warwick road round Tyseley called Boss Hoggs, has been there for ages so would imagine it must be ok. Never been but I think they do the massive steak meals there.

Dont think its there anymore:x

Original Poster

harlzter;5312889

I'd much prefer it if my OH cooked it herself, it would mean more.

I do- but he wants the "restaurant" experience!

Most pointless thread ever :thinking:

a simple google search reveals several results....
    google.com/sea…F-8

not sure if they do "massive" meals whatever they may be

try it next time

Original Poster

boothy;5314102

a simple google search reveals several … a simple google search reveals several results....http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en-us&q=west+midlands+steak+restaurants&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8not sure if they do "massive" meals whatever they may betry it next time

the whole point of asking if anyone on here if they PERSONALLY know of any such restaurant is because google searches etc dont give that kind of info-duh!!
    If some people had a brain they'd be dangerous ( you know I who I'm talking about- the ignorant dorks who cant read further than their noses!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…912
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions