Anyone know where to get a Weber Summit Charcoal for less than wowbbq.co.uk

Posted 5th Sep
Ok, I'm about to make what most people will see as an insane purchase, the Weber Summit Charcoal: wowbbq.co.uk/pro…004

At an eye watering £1291.24 it's not cheap, but I know for a fact I will get good use out of it and so it's worth it for me.

I've looked around and cannot seem to find any vouchers for wowbbq at all and it's no cheaper anywhere else I look.

If anyone knows of a code or where I can find it cheaper I would much appreciate it.
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
The Summit® Charcoal is available exclusively at Weber® World Stores, We are proud to be one of the first Weber® Retailers in the country to stock the Weber® Summit™ Charcoal BBQ, a new and long-awaited top-of-the-line barbecue

That’s a statement in the description of the bbq from that site, my guess is you might struggle to get it elsewhere. It’s also £400 less than the RRP so that’s a discount there.
chrisdwiliams05/09/2020 21:53

The Summit® Charcoal is available exclusively at Weber® World Stores, We a …The Summit® Charcoal is available exclusively at Weber® World Stores, We are proud to be one of the first Weber® Retailers in the country to stock the Weber® Summit™ Charcoal BBQ, a new and long-awaited top-of-the-line barbecue That’s a statement in the description of the bbq from that site, my guess is you might struggle to get it elsewhere. It’s also £400 less than the RRP so that’s a discount there.

Yes, they do seem the cheapest. Pricespy indicates it’s the cheapest price it’s ever been. But always worth checking here, surprising what people find. Although this is a niche product.
Post a comment
@
    Text