Anyone know where to get Google Play credit for a cheaper price?

Found 18th Sep 2015
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get Google Play credit online for a price that is a slight cheaper than the actual value.

Example: £10 Google Play for £9.50.

Just wondering thats all!, Thank You!
Community Updates
11 Comments
Had a quick scour but couldn't find much. G2A.com have a few, not £10, but £25 with minimal savings. Even eBay don't have any. You could start a FS/FT thread and see if anyone has one for sale?

What are you looking to buy with the credit anyway if you don't mind me asking
I got a Maltesers movie snack kit today at Morrisons it comes with a bag of Maltesers a bag of minstrels two bags of popcorn and £3.49 Google play credit all for £2.93
Not sure about offers on Google Play credit itself but if you're looking to buy things from the Google Play store for cheaper, you could make use of sim card offers. EE 99p sim would give you £5 to use on Google Play. Alternative is ordering a free O2 sim. Topping up £10 gives you an extra £10 credit bonus or £20 bonus if you wait a fortnight before first top up so you'd be essentially getting either £20 or £30 to use on Google Play store, at the cost of £10.
RossD89

This might be helpful, it might not.Google Opinion Rewards

get this if you don't have it. had about £15 off it over a yea or so, each survey takes about 20 seconds and gives about 15p.

I think you can pay for stuff with o2 credit so if you can get one of the 2x credit deals that sometimes pop up that might be a good way to double your money.
benjammin316

Had a quick scour but couldn't find much. G2A.com have a few, not £10, … Had a quick scour but couldn't find much. G2A.com have a few, not £10, but £25 with minimal savings. Even eBay don't have any. You could start a FS/FT thread and see if anyone has one for sale? What are you looking to buy with the credit anyway if you don't mind me asking

Just some music that was released today and I wanted to purchase.
dreadzone101

Not sure about offers on Google Play credit itself but if you're looking … Not sure about offers on Google Play credit itself but if you're looking to buy things from the Google Play store for cheaper, you could make use of sim card offers. EE 99p sim would give you £5 to use on Google Play. Alternative is ordering a free O2 sim. Topping up £10 gives you an extra £10 credit bonus or £20 bonus if you wait a fortnight before first top up so you'd be essentially getting either £20 or £30 to use on Google Play store, at the cost of £10.

Can't buy the one on eBay apparently but how does the O2 one work? That sounds interesting + I only recieve £4 last time I bought an EE Sim, do I have to do something to stop that?
thegamingkinginfo

Can't buy the one on eBay apparently but how does the O2 one work? That … Can't buy the one on eBay apparently but how does the O2 one work? That sounds interesting + I only recieve £4 last time I bought an EE Sim, do I have to do something to stop that?

Not sure about the EE sim as I've never tried it. Here's a deal post of the O2 sim offer. It says expired but a few of the most recent comments from the past week say it's still ongoing. All you have to do is make sure you choose the "Big Talker" option when ordering the free sim and opt into email. After a week of ordering the sim, they email you reminding you of the free £10 bonus. Another week after that they'll email about a £20 bonus. When I did it, I waited the fortnight but on the sim card pack, it mentions the £10 bonus, so I think if you top up as soon as you get the sim card, you'll get the £10 bonus, if you don't want to wait a fortnight for the £20 bonus email.
ezy_killa

I got a Maltesers movie snack kit today at Morrisons it comes with a bag … I got a Maltesers movie snack kit today at Morrisons it comes with a bag of Maltesers a bag of minstrels two bags of popcorn and £3.49 Google play credit all for £2.93

..now this is interesting, any other food/snacks with GP credit?
thanks
no unfortunately not becuase I don't like salted popcorn but to be fair I got it for the credit the choc and such are a bonus
£50.00 Google Play Gift Card for £41.79, Here's the link, hotukdeals.com/dea…940
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants