Anyone know where to get Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing Switch Console

Posted 10th Apr
Really want to get the Nintendo Switch - Animal crossing edition for my wife, anyone know where it’s available other than eBay because £500 is too much
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

15 Comments
You will do well to find a normal switch mate, let alone a limited edition one at the moment
BenjiMay10/04/2020 18:03

You will do well to find a normal switch mate, let alone a limited edition …You will do well to find a normal switch mate, let alone a limited edition one at the moment

I know I have seen a lot of switch’s on sale, but the limited edition one hasn’t come back in stock yet since release 😫
Yeah I tried to find one for my wife, it was a nightmare. Just bought the normal one which was had to find as well.
Jonah0610/04/2020 18:28

Yeah I tried to find one for my wife, it was a nightmare. Just bought the …Yeah I tried to find one for my wife, it was a nightmare. Just bought the normal one which was had to find as well.

Well if I find one I’ll link it here anyways, so far cheapest I’ve seen is £510 😫
I just did a quick search and can’t find it any cheaper I hope you find one soon! Happy wife, happy life as they say
ChelseaRae10/04/2020 18:56

I just did a quick search and can’t find it any cheaper I hope y …I just did a quick search and can’t find it any cheaper I hope you find one soon! Happy wife, happy life as they say

A truer statement has never been said!

Also thank you for your search if you find one do let me know
Karim_1710/04/2020 18:58

A truer statement has never been said!Also thank you for your search if …A truer statement has never been said!Also thank you for your search if you find one do let me know

Will do
Jonah0610/04/2020 19:06

https://www.stockinformer.co.uk/This website should help you out

I use this already but so far never updated since launch, will still keep an eye out, thank you very much ^__^
Yeah I know what you mean it’s always hit or miss
24th of April at Argos apparently
Xboxgamer32110/04/2020 20:30

24th of April at Argos apparently

where did you see that and thank you for letting me know
Karim_1710/04/2020 20:38

where did you see that and thank you for letting me know

NP. Someone else said in another thread. He had an email from Argos, so hopefully will be genuine. I’m tempted to buy a switch but the AC version would definitely sway by decision
“Really want to get the Nintendo Switch - Animal crossing edition for my wife“

Seems like a fair swop. 😁
Xboxgamer32110/04/2020 20:40

NP. Someone else said in another thread. He had an email from Argos, so …NP. Someone else said in another thread. He had an email from Argos, so hopefully will be genuine. I’m tempted to buy a switch but the AC version would definitely sway by decision

If it does come out, definitely buy it, it's stunning and every part of the console has a design, minus the charger :P
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions