Groups

Anyone know where to rent Avatar The Last airbender on 360

Tried Blockbusters and Lovefilm, yes this is for the gamepoints! having a friendly rivalry with a mate and figured this would be an easy 1k

5 Comments

I always thought love film were the place to go...

NHL2k6 and madden 06-07 are easy gamerpoints too...

EDIT : I think I've got some 'freebie' books somewhere on boosting your gamerscore, you can have em If I can find them and you want them?

Original Poster

Flodd;6713427

I always thought love film were the place to go...NHL2k6 and madden 06-07 … I always thought love film were the place to go...NHL2k6 and madden 06-07 are easy gamerpoints too...EDIT : I think I've got some 'freebie' books somewhere on boosting your gamerscore, you can have em If I can find them and you want them?

I thought so too, couldn't find it. I'll look into those other games, I always thought I wouldn't be one of those gamerscore people but I get competitve against friends. :thumbsup:

natversion1;6713453

I thought so too, couldn't find it. I'll look into those other games, I … I thought so too, couldn't find it. I'll look into those other games, I always thought I wouldn't be one of those gamerscore people but I get competitve against friends. :thumbsup:

I tried to be but very early on realised I wasn't good enough to compete most games, so despite owning over 200 xbox games (at some stage) I've a gamerscore in 4 figures!

Original Poster

Flodd;6713475

I tried to be but very early on realised I wasn't good enough to compete … I tried to be but very early on realised I wasn't good enough to compete most games, so despite owning over 200 xbox games (at some stage) I've a gamerscore in 4 figures!

My downfall is and always will be the Call of Duty series, I just can't pull myself away from online where there are no achievements to be found!

King Kong is 1000GS in about 5hrs if you use a guide :-)

360voice is a great little website you link to your gamertag & it writes a daily blog about you & your activity. It will also let you create things like Gamerscore challenges with friends

Worth checking out, just viewed mine & noticed I had played COD [email protected] on over 200 sperate days................... can anyone say addict hehe
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Boxes for moving house?77
      2. Xbox One S or Xbox One X11
      3. Need help with home Internet dropping out please56
      4. Best Wi-Fi extender33

See more discussions