Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone know where you can get Resolve Hangover Sachets anymore?

These seem to be discontinued and cant seem to find them anywhere. If not these something similar? It's like theyve all been taken off the market. I think I'm unfortunately getting to that age where I can't handle the morning after anymore (and sometimes the morning after that - 2 day hangovers are not great!!!)

4 Comments

Buy dioralyte in a sachet add one dissolvable paracetemol and water and bobs your uncle. Trust me works every time

stee01

These seem to be discontinued and cant seem to find them anywhere. If not … These seem to be discontinued and cant seem to find them anywhere. If not these something similar? It's like theyve all been taken off the market. I think I'm unfortunately getting to that age where I can't handle the morning after anymore (and sometimes the morning after that - 2 day hangovers are not great!!!)

Go back to Panda Pops mate ,less hassle

Morrisons supermarket sell an own brand equivalent

Tesco do one that works just as well as resolve. It's called Recovery effervescent powder.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oculus Desktop - new or used22
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …44
      3. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?22
      4. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?44

See more discussions