Expired

Anyone know where/if you can get a cheap futon mattress ?

Found 22nd Jun 2010
My lad need one for his van as he's off on for a few weeks working away.

He's converted a VW transporter but the beds a bit basic for long stints and he's thinking a futon mattress would be the answer.

I can't find anything under about 70 quid? Is that a reasonable figure for a double ?

Or is there something else ?

4 Comments

why not head to Ikea and go to the section at the end where they have damaged or returned goods, I got a Matress a few years back for next to nothing only thing wrong was damaged packaging and some dust

Original Poster

bfjem;8890983

why not head to Ikea and go to the section at the end where they have … why not head to Ikea and go to the section at the end where they have damaged or returned goods, I got a Matress a few years back for next to nothing only thing wrong was damaged packaging and some dust

Cracking idea, thanks for that...

Course, I'll head down there now and they'll have nothing and he needs it for Thursday !!

Banned

steve1221;8891004

Cracking idea, thanks for that...Course, I'll head down there now and … Cracking idea, thanks for that...Course, I'll head down there now and they'll have nothing and he needs it for Thursday !!

Ring them :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;8891029

Ring them :thumbsup:

Tried 3 times, keep getting redirected to their call centre, who know nothing.

They keep saying if I'm getting through to them, all the lines are busy and they can't put me through. Great CS !

I'll go down there now. . .
Post a comment
@
    Text