Expired

Anyone know which courier Debenhams use for home delivery?

Found 16th Oct 2011
Mrs EliTom wants to buy some tatt from Debenhams for home delivery but it depends who they use for delivery as muggins here normally has to go to the depot as we are both at work all day !!!

Anyone know who there courier partner is?

cheers

EliTom
Community Updates
MiscCourier
14 Comments
Royal Mail or Hermes
cant you get debenhams to deliver to a collectplus address? i know a few places do that as ive seen people collecting?
Original Poster
Pr3cious18

Royal Mail or Hermes

many thanks - that's great - not Yodel

EliTom
Original Poster
plumberman01

cant you get debenhams to deliver to a collectplus address? i know a few … cant you get debenhams to deliver to a collectplus address? i know a few places do that as ive seen people collecting?

even better - I can call in on the way home

EliTom
elitom

even better - I can call in on the way home :)EliTom

I do not believe Debenhams offer this service... Have ordered from them many times before & have never had an option to do this - items hahave always either been delivered by Royal Mail or Hermes (who are a very good courier, in comparison the Yodel, Dhl or HDNL!) :).
Original Poster
Pr3cious18

I do not believe Debenhams offer this service... Have ordered from them … I do not believe Debenhams offer this service... Have ordered from them many times before & have never had an option to do this - items hahave always either been delivered by Royal Mail or Hermes (who are a very good courier, in comparison the Yodel, Dhl or HDNL!) :).

RM is not so bad they are within walking distance and I think Hermes is the "man in a little van" system that do deliver later in the day / more buyer flexible service !

EliTom
Can you not get it delivered to work?
I always get some women in a car that bring mine, I never get it by royal mail .
Original Poster
philmitchell

I always get some women in a car that bring mine, I never get it by royal … I always get some women in a car that bring mine, I never get it by royal mail .

yeah I think that is how Hermes work with us too !

EliTom

My delivery was with Hermes but not in a van, it was an individual in a family car. They missed me and re-attempted next day. Excellent service

They use royal mail for beauty products. I think Hermes are a great company, well, the guy who delivers in my area. If you're not in during the day he'll return in the evening. Good to see more companies using them now.
Hemes and i got mine delivered to work .
hermes here too
Hermes in Bury lost 5 of my parcels out of 45 and refused to pay out for them. They are not a great company to send parcels with.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions