anyone know which site gives the graphics cards comparison listing?

i saw a posting a while back which ad thew link fora site that shows a gfx card comparison side by side as a bar chart. anyone know which site or post the link was in?
thanx

6 Comments

Toms Hardware has interactive charts

Modern desktop cards are here: tomshardware.co.uk/cha…tml

Make sure you look at the resolution you intend to play on/what your monitor offers, as many high-end cards are unnecessary on lower resolutions and vice-versa lower-end cards might not cope at high resolutions.

Original Poster

Thanks for your time and inputs guys, unfortunately these sites were not the one i'm after

Anybody?

Solus;4392287

Thanks for your time and inputs guys, unfortunately these sites were not … Thanks for your time and inputs guys, unfortunately these sites were not the one i'm after :(Anybody?

What is it you are after? The THW charts let you choose 2 cards and compare results side-by-side over a wide range of benchmarks, games and resolutions, from my recollection they are probably the most detailed thing of this kind...

Original Poster

jah128;4393534

What is it you are after? The THW charts let you choose 2 cards and … What is it you are after? The THW charts let you choose 2 cards and compare results side-by-side over a wide range of benchmarks, games and resolutions, from my recollection they are probably the most detailed thing of this kind...

THW is good but there was one someone posted in a thread approx 2 months ago which had a massive list including one for mobile graphics cards, it was similar to the THW but with 3D type bars. It was quite interactive regards the listing types needed
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions