Anyone know which software is best to convert AVI to MPEG 4

6 replies
Found 3rd Dec 2008
Got the samsung tocco and finding it hard to convert the files and getting them to work on it.

Looked all over google but cant find any info.

Also any settings or any help really.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Banned

TMPGenc 4.0 express..... its not free though...but is the best.

good night!

You looked on emodio.com ? it's for their MP3 players, although it could be helpful to you.

digital media converter 2.7, very low profile, worked for me on an mp4 onto a friends sony phone

I use xilisoft stuff ([url]www.xilisoft.com[/url]).
Again, not free, but works for me. Specific versions for different players - ipod, iphone, psp, etc.

Look for a piece of software, via google, called SUPER. It is free and I have found it to be the best conversion software (coverts any AV file to any other type of AV file) and I have converted 1000's of files over the years and paid lots of money for different software but this one is the best and FREE

Just to warn you it is a bit of a mission trying to find the dowload link but it is worth it.

sparkygeezer;3643481

Look for a piece of software, via google, called SUPER. It is free and I … Look for a piece of software, via google, called SUPER. It is free and I have found it to be the best conversion software (coverts any AV file to any other type of AV file) and I have converted 1000's of files over the years and paid lots of money for different software but this one is the best and FREEJust to warn you it is a bit of a mission trying to find the dowload link but it is worth it.

What he said ^
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4378
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247617
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322855
    4. word association Game74244904

See more discussions