Anyone know who Total Console Repair (TCR) use as courier?

7 replies
Found 20th Jan 2010
After much hassle I finally had them picking my PS3 up today. They said they could pick it up between 10 and 3, and i told them i wouldnt be in until about 10.30 (had an A-level exam) and they said that was fine. On my way home from school I did see an Home Delivery Network Van which has made me worry. Just had a Royal Mail van come round but that was to drop something off. Looking unlikely now that they are coming today. Its already taken my a month to get this far.

7 Comments

couldnt see anything on their website except a phonenumber which I assume you have...
totalconsolerepair.co.uk/con…asp

probably wont be any help

Banned

surely had they been , they would have left a card, and it aint even 3pm yet, think the times are only guidelines

Might be different couriers for different areas.
(I work with couriers and all depends on postcode)
Hopefully they left a card...... and you get your PS3 workign again.

Original Poster

sassie;7602478

surely had they been , they would have left a card, and it aint even 3pm … surely had they been , they would have left a card, and it aint even 3pm yet, think the times are only guidelines

you'd have thought. theres definitely been nothing stuck through my door. i wont be best pleased if it comes to 3pm and i still have my PS3!

phone them...

Original Poster

SOSAGES;7602648

phone them...

i will be doing at 3pm

Original Poster

woo! they just came. it was Parcel Force. thank god. i just hope that it comes back in one peace. i've been hearing bad things about these people. lets see if they prove me wrong.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47386
    2. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    3. Win free gin for a year88
    4. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44

See more discussions