Groups

Anyone know who's doing the best deals just now on laundry detergent capsules? - time for me to stock back up.

many thanks

6 Comments

Avoid liquitabs they clog you washing machines and drains up. Normal tablets usually don't dissolve properly. Regular powder performs much better imo.

Original Poster

shauneco

Avoid liquitabs they clog you washing machines and drains up. Normal … Avoid liquitabs they clog you washing machines and drains up. Normal tablets usually don't dissolve properly. Regular powder performs much better imo.

I've never had a problem with them to date (hope ive not just doomed myself).. thank-you :-)

No on capsules but Tesco are doing Persil liquid 60 washes, half price now only £7.00......up until 13th Dec

Ariel powder is half price at £5.50 for 40 washes (2.6kg) at Tesco at the moment.
    hotukdeals.com/dea…048

If you want powder, then Costco is always worth it assuming you've got one near you and are eligible for membership. if you don't or you're not then this post is utterly useless to you and I apologise.

Original Poster

thanks.. I've a costco membership. I bought the large red tub of capsules, but wasn't impressed which is unusual for costco x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What engine oil do i need for a 2007 Skoda Fabia (Mark 1) 1.9 turbo diesel …22
      2. Sun Saver Code for Priority Bookings11
      3. Any good Sky TV deals on at moment?22
      4. Why do people scam on Gumtree?68

See more discussions