Expired

Anyone know why Arnold Schwarzenegger was uncredited in expendables?

Banned 8
Found 23rd Aug 2010
Is it cos he never got paid? or because his role was just a cameo

8 Comments

Because only humans get credited and he is a machine

It could be the same reason why he pushes himself far away as possible from his bodybuilding background when in his current job.

I don't think he would be allowed to get to involved with the film to much surely it would be "all about the politics" a conflict of interests if hes seen fighting against certain armies in a film would it look bad on him as he's Guvnor? Can't be seen taking sides?

Not sure though what dya think?

He better flex his muscles soon, or others will take his place. That "Peckham Terminator" could have him.

Banned

starsparkle2311

Who cares do you think he does?. Hasta le vista baby. Sorry I just had to … Who cares do you think he does?. Hasta le vista baby. Sorry I just had to get that line in.

Maybe you shouldn't have bothered....

Original Poster Banned

Punkytiptop

I don't think he would be allowed to get to involved with the film to … I don't think he would be allowed to get to involved with the film to much surely it would be "all about the politics" a conflict of interests if hes seen fighting against certain armies in a film would it look bad on him as he's Guvnor? Can't be seen taking sides? Not sure though what dya think?

Possible Yes. i guess we'll never know anyway... looks haggered now though eh! lol.

loved Sly's line to willis -

Whats his problem?

He wants to be President... lol'd alot !

Original Poster Banned

arcangel111

loved Sly's line to willis -Whats his problem?He wants to be President... … loved Sly's line to willis -Whats his problem?He wants to be President... lol'd alot !

YE IT WAS GOOD
Post a comment
@
    Text