Anyone know why Aukey are banned on HUKD?

Found 22nd Jun 2015
They're selling a 6000mah power bank on Amazon for £5 and I thought it's really cheap so I ordered one and also posted it on HUKD.

However it was removed straightaway, and when I asked a mod why it was removed, he told me that they "breached HUKD rules".

What does this mean? Does anyone have any previous experience with this company? Are they dodgy or are HUKD just being a little paranoid?

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Repost it and put it as fulfilled by Amazon, that is what it is but I do not know if it is still breaking the rules!
Edited by: "Argoj" 22nd Jun 2015
is it aukeydirect merchant? if so, they are based in china, so fall foul of the rule "Generally speaking we only allow UK based companies"
Looks like athunder is right, although the stock is fulfilled by Amazon the actual seller is china based.
Edited by: "Argoj" 22nd Jun 2015
deleted79467
most likely banned for self promotion nothing to do with service they provide
They have been banned for self promotion
it's a bit hit and miss tho, as I posted a power bank a few weeks ago and it was taken down due to seller but a week later someone else posted an item from same seller which was allowed and went hot.
ndksamb

it's a bit hit and miss tho, as I posted a power bank a few weeks ago and … it's a bit hit and miss tho, as I posted a power bank a few weeks ago and it was taken down due to seller but a week later someone else posted an item from same seller which was allowed and went hot.

Have you got a link please ndksamb for that live thread and I'll take a look
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants