Anyone know Wolverhampton Civic Hall?

12 replies
Found 4th Nov 2009
I'm looking at booking tickets for here but no idea about the seating arrangements as never been. Anyone familiar with it?
Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

getmein.com/tic…tml
Have a look for the event on that site... it should show the seating plan.

Original Poster

Thanks but I'm still confused!
FRSTALLS £23.00
RESTALLS £23.00
RESTALLS £23.00
CENTBALC £23.00
SIDEBALC £23.00
SIDEBALC £23.00
STNDBALC £23.00

These are the options but unless I'm being thick that reads like some of the balcony is standing? but that dosen't match the seating plan on the other site!

who you going to see

Guessing but it would make sense for it be something like this...

FRSTALLS - Will be standing on bottom.
CENTBALC - Centre at the back raised sitting down.
SIDEBALC - On the side raised sitting down.

I went to see Al murray there on saturday, if its like that then its just a big seating area on the bottom, and a seating area up above, facing the stage, then obviously round the sides up above as well, where people are also able to stand.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone, funnily enough I'm hoping to go see Runrig! Great Scottish band, used to see them most years in Scotland but down here it's harder to get to see them and this time thats the furthest south they are coming!

i went a few years back, the balcony is all seating and downstairs was all standing (or stalls as they call it) :thumbsup:

I live local, it is usually standing downstairs but they put seating in at some gigs. The balcony has tiered seating and some standing space behind them.

As its Runrig, just buy the cheapest ticket going. As their will only be about 35 of you there, you should have the freedom to roam ;-):whistling:

Original Poster

scoff;6782694

As its Runrig, just buy the cheapest ticket going. As their will only be … As its Runrig, just buy the cheapest ticket going. As their will only be about 35 of you there, you should have the freedom to roam ;-):whistling:

Is that meant to be funny? How many bands that you go and see can sell 18000 tickets for one night? Just 99% of the English have no taste:lol:

lostscot;6782910

Is that meant to be funny? How many bands that you go and see can sell … Is that meant to be funny? How many bands that you go and see can sell 18000 tickets for one night? Just 99% of the English have no taste:lol:

No, sorry not trying to be funny, just the truth... :-D
as for 18000 tickets in one night, not bad for a pub band but i once seen a band pull in over 80,000 for one night

and who said i was english

plus as your a northern english man, you might like that i have seen Deacon Blue 4 times :w00t:

lol

hope you have a good night

Original Poster

I heard Deacon Blue on the radio today and it took me back to my schooldays!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options66
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?33
    3. Switch from BT to BT same property different person33
    4. MacBook44

See more discussions