Anyone knows where to get sushi pillow

Anyone knows where I can get a sushi pillow like the one here theoriginalsushipillow.com/ in the UK or Europe delivered at least? The original site is not operating anymore I think as I've got no reply from them via email

9 Comments

Original Poster

hey unfortunately the spiral site does not do it anymore. and its in the us. was hoping to find one in the uk or europe to save on shipping/custom cost

and the ebay one looks close but not as nice though looking for the original one.

Im sure the orginal one has closed down so i doubt you will be lucky enough to find one. If you do though let us know, i wanted one years ago but couldn't justify it.

Original Poster

oh, how do you know the original one has closed down tho? Yea, been trying to find one around here.

Well all of there distributers are gone, and they've not changed the website in ages. Hope im wrong though ive always wanted one

Original Poster

anyone else knows?

Original Poster

bump!

Original Poster

Last try HOPE!

thinkgeek.com/gee…69/ another american business but they have some in stock
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions