Anyone knw anything about Wesbite scripts?

5 replies
Found 16th Jan 2010
Hi does anyone know how i would apply this script in to my website on Microsoft frontpage?

Link in next post

Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

I use FrontPage, but am away from my main computer to give the exact way, but somewhere along the top (try the first few next to File) look for Insert HTML. A box will pop up, just paste or write the script in that. You might need to click on the position you want on the page before you do the above.

Original Poster

Predikuesi;7563869

I use FrontPage, but am away from my main computer to give the exact way, … I use FrontPage, but am away from my main computer to give the exact way, but somewhere along the top (try the first few next to File) look for Insert HTML. A box will pop up, just paste or write the script in that. You might need to click on the position you want on the page before you do the above.

Thanks for your reply tried that mate didnt work as i t comes with files you must download for it to work

Maybe this is of some use... i don't use frontpage, but i think it is a java applet you are trying to add

ehow.com/how…tml

Original Poster

jayjayuk1234;7564352

Maybe this is of some use... i don't use frontpage, but i think it is a … Maybe this is of some use... i don't use frontpage, but i think it is a java applet you are trying to addhttp://www.ehow.com/how_13002_add-java-applets.html

Thanks mate managed to insert it only problem is i dont know how to move this menu around the page.

any help anyone?

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2047
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769322
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2552
    4. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1112

See more discussions