Found 10th May 2009
Hi my 3 contract rund out at the end of june and i dont want to continue with it,do i call them and give notice or will i have to write a letter?



I just thought it was a case of once its over its over? if you wanan re new you phone them

If you want to keep your existing number you simply request your PAC and then transfer to another provider, but if you just want to end then you need to give them thirty days notice in writing. I would send letter recorded delivery so you can prove they had it. Their customer service is not the best.

My friends contract finished last week, he sent them an email saying he wasn't renewing and then they phoned him.

Why are you leaving? Can you get more elsewhere for less?

I have but be in for a surprise , they will move you from one department to other for about an hour before they cancel the contract, yes make sure you cancel the contract , because i was on a half price deal after the contract expired they started charging me double. BEWARE! AND GOOD LUCK.


i left 3 broadband
i just rang them a month before and the put a not on the account

i think u can end it 30days prior to the end date via a call to customer care team..

Original Poster

ok will call them,also after my contract i up i will cancel the direct debits.

I'm still contracted to them (7 months left) and trid to cancel agreeing to pay the fee.

Made 3 calls and was on the phone for 3 hours.....

I'm still on 3!


They don't want me to leave! They keep on chatting carp to me making me so fustrated I just locked off!
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75865
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…99
    4. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88

    See more discussions