Rizzle Kicks Skip to the good bit 2013

Emf Unbelievable 1991

Personally I absolutely love retakes

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

No nay never.
Bon Jovi's lay your hands on me was slaughtered by Dolly Parton .

Someone at work once played me Running Up That Hill with added noises and when I said it was Kate Bush he claimed it wasn't. He was a DJ and seemed amused that afaic that just means playing records.

Great tunes never die, they just get remixed and sampled.

loumar764 h, 4 m ago

No nay never.Bon Jovi's lay your hands on me was slaughtered by Dolly …No nay never.Bon Jovi's lay your hands on me was slaughtered by Dolly Parton .

I think BJ slaughtered his own on 'This left feels right'

Seen elsewhere online today - really like what they do!
Lounge Kittens

Realy good alternative musical arrangement - very clever stuff

shadey1216 m ago

[Video]

Sir Victor Reeves and Sir Robert Mortimer rule

All Along The Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix > Bob Dylan

This for the audio

This for the (2) visuals

Edited by: "bryanhaines399" 27th Dec 2017

OP didn't say cover versions. Thread fail.

Derek_Horatio_Shatwell1 h, 31 m ago

All Along The Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix > Bob DylanThis for the …All Along The Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix > Bob DylanThis for the audio[Video] This for the (2) visuals [Video]

Watched that 2nd video. Its a real shame for someone with such talent to just turn themselves into a pair of boobs for viewing figures. She could easily have been attractive and talented and still got views without resorting to shoving her cleavage front and centre.

bryanhaines39910 h, 47 m ago

Someone at work once played me Running Up That Hill with added noises and …Someone at work once played me Running Up That Hill with added noises and when I said it was Kate Bush he claimed it wasn't. He was a DJ and seemed amused that afaic that just means playing records.

I really like the Placebo cover of Running up that hill

PrincessJellybean7 m ago

I really like the Placebo cover of Running up that hill

At least they're performing it unlike what I heard (it was a sample and next to nothing added by whoever claimed credit for it). When checking out placebo I did see the great cover that is Hurt by Johnny Cash though.

bryanhaines39914 m ago

At least they're performing it unlike what I heard (it was a sample and …At least they're performing it unlike what I heard (it was a sample and next to nothing added by whoever claimed credit for it). When checking out placebo I did see the great cover that is Hurt by Johnny Cash though.

Oh I love that Johnny Cash cover.... The video of him reflecting back on his life always brings a tear to my eye.

Rubisco2 h, 57 m ago

OP didn't say cover versions. Thread fail.

I'm still clueless as to what a retake is? The ops link to EMF is just the original version isn't it?

Satan_Claws6 m ago

I'm still clueless as to what a retake is? The ops link to EMF is just the …I'm still clueless as to what a retake is? The ops link to EMF is just the original version isn't it?

Lol...not just me then, I googled it so I could bring my comments in line with the real topic, but I got bored looking for the answer from what I could tell it was people re-releasing their older hits? Might be wrong.... But to me most sound like the first ones anyway.... I like covers and mashups more

Rizzle Kicks 'borrows' heavily from EMF's Unbelievable.

I think OP's definition of retake is a new song made out of another song, e.g. this one by Brandon Flowers that bears a striking resemblance to another well known song

Original Poster Banned

Satan_Claws27th Dec

I'm still clueless as to what a retake is? The ops link to EMF is just the …I'm still clueless as to what a retake is? The ops link to EMF is just the original version isn't it?

Some people struggle?

shadey1227th Dec

Great tunes never die, they just get remixed and sampled.

Much like previous members logging on again on HUKD.

JoggingOnAgain15 m ago

Some people struggle?

YouDontWantToKnow by PTibbets and the Kmores is certainly a retake, but far from a classic. I'm sure you agree, yes?

Saturn8 h, 5 m ago

Much like previous members logging on again on HUKD.YouDontWantToKnow by …Much like previous members logging on again on HUKD.YouDontWantToKnow by PTibbets and the Kmores is certainly a retake, but far from a classic. I'm sure you agree, yes?

Ha ha ha! Busted.

Saturn11 h, 7 m ago

Much like previous members logging on again on HUKD.YouDontWantToKnow by …Much like previous members logging on again on HUKD.YouDontWantToKnow by PTibbets and the Kmores is certainly a retake, but far from a classic. I'm sure you agree, yes?

Once a fav but now the most annoying tune alive for me is nutjob by YDWTK.

Probably nobodies cup of tea these days.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants