Groups

Anyone listen to galaxy fm yesterday (scotland)

I was on the radio but no one i knew heard me! was wondering if anyomne else tuned into des and vanessa and heard me!

11 Comments

Banned

Not many people listen to Galaxy full stop because everyone thinks its still the incredibly crap XFM Scotland. Times are changing though.

What were you doing?

Original Poster

vibeone;8097557

Not many people listen to Galaxy full stop because everyone thinks its … Not many people listen to Galaxy full stop because everyone thinks its still the incredibly crap XFM Scotland. Times are changing though.What were you doing?

Talking about relationships

OP, i think i heard you, were you the 1 with a voice like joe pasquale ?

Original Poster

transit;8097593

OP, i think i heard you, were you the 1 with a voice like joe pasquale ?

Mighta been just after they talked about jls and played meet me half way

I heard ya, couldnt make up my mind if it was a man or woman speaking though

Original Poster

makershaker;8097655

I heard ya, couldnt make up my mind if it was a man or woman speaking … I heard ya, couldnt make up my mind if it was a man or woman speaking though

awwww man! lol normally my voice is really deep i new i sounded bad on the radio i think they were kind alike quick cut hhim off lol

shosie;8097667

awwww man! lol normally my voice is really deep i new i sounded bad on … awwww man! lol normally my voice is really deep i new i sounded bad on the radio i think they were kind alike quick cut hhim off lol

Your a HE?!!!!! :?

Original Poster

makershaker;8097718

Your a HE?!!!!! :?

Yeah :oops: my voice is ually really deep lol

shosie;8097733

Yeah :oops: my voice is ually really deep lol

You sounded like you'd been on helium :?

Original Poster

transit;8097748

You sounded like you'd been on helium :?

oh dear lol i think it was nmeveres co si knew i was live and going dont swear dont swear dont swear

What i had meant to say was i maon about everything and complain and when im with ima girl i could make em diabetic lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??22
      2. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510
      4. Three connection89

See more discussions