Found 15th Aug 2010
as title ? would some one like to earn £2 ?

have a betting slip with £6.09 to collect and would like to pick it up but put it on whilst on holiday

i will post the slip to whoever and all they have to do is claim the money and send me £4 back via paypal gift

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

if its with a major bookmaker-william hill/ladbrokes etc you can collect your winnings at any branch you like.

Original Poster

it is with william hills but i am on nights and wont get into town for weeks - thought it would be easier posting it

barky

if its with a major bookmaker-william hill/ladbrokes etc you can collect … if its with a major bookmaker-william hill/ladbrokes etc you can collect your winnings at any branch you like.

denver70

it is with william hills but i am on nights and wont get into town for … it is with william hills but i am on nights and wont get into town for weeks - thought it would be easier posting it

Are we at Grimsby in this thread? Something smells fishy.............

denver70

it is with william hills but i am on nights and wont get into town for … it is with william hills but i am on nights and wont get into town for weeks - thought it would be easier posting it

In which case why would they need to live in Bude?

harlzter

In which case why would they need to live in Bude?

hmm. Good point. Sniff sniff.

Original Poster

because the original bet was struck there. And to avoid wasting anyones time it is better to take the betting slip back to the original shop and what smells fishy ? For 6 pound why would i do something stupid or dodgy

because the original bet was struck there. And to avoid wasting anyones … because the original bet was struck there. And to avoid wasting anyones time it is better to take the betting slip back to the original shop and what smells fishy ? For 6 pound why would i do something stupid or dodgy

Your avatar?

Original Poster

thats manchester not liverpool :-)

denver70

thats manchester not liverpool :-)

I know I wasn't referring to the dodgy part.

Why don't you give the slip to a mate to go to your local betting shop and get your winnings for you? Must be simpler to do that?

Original Poster

that was an option but most of my mates dont work anywhere near the nearest william hills. Last option is to give it to my dad who goes into town sometimes but not very often and wait for the money ↲Thanks for all the help :-)

Went to Bude beach in June - lovely there, can't help you though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?23
    2. 48 hour working time directive69
    3. Installing google play store on Kindle Fire 2nd gen?615
    4. Windows 7 reactivation56

See more discussions