Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone live near Brantano?

I'm wanting a pair of Clarks 'minnie may' shoes in size 5g for my daughter. My local Clarks has them for full price at £26 but in Brantano they're on sale at £13 but my local doesn't have them in stock and they're not available on line. They have to be the ones with the T-BAR buckle as these are the only style of shoes that fit due to her high instep.
    I'll obviously re-imburse postage.
    I'll post a link of the shoes in the next post.
    Thanks in advance

14 Comments

Original Poster

]http//ht…509
    There's the link - hope it works!

Oh dear the link doesn't work for me, why's that? I copy & pasted the url link, is that right?

Will the store get them in for you ?

Original Poster

snowtiger;4503728

Will the store get them in for you ?

No they didnt have any in their warehouse so it's a case of finding them in store :?

heres the phone number of my local one - if you want to ring them I will pick them up for you if they have them
    01792 701958

after postage are u really gonna save that much?

Original Poster

octobergirl;4504230

heres the phone number of my local one - if you want to ring them I will … heres the phone number of my local one - if you want to ring them I will pick them up for you if they have them01792 701958

I've just rang them and they dont stock kids clarks. Big thanks anyway.:)

magic beans- i'm sure it would only cost acouple of £'s to send, minus the box. so it'll be a £10 saving plus they're the only shoes i like. £10 is halfway to her next pair.

agriff2;4504488

I've just rang them and they dont stock kids clarks. Big thanks … I've just rang them and they dont stock kids clarks. Big thanks anyway.:)magic beans- i'm sure it would only cost acouple of £'s to send, minus the box. so it'll be a £10 saving plus they're the only shoes i like. £10 is halfway to her next pair.

guess so...esp as girrls shoes arent too heavy...good luck tracking them down

Off that way in 30 mins

0117 972 8147

Phone up and if they have them I'll get them for you

Original Poster

choc1969;4504526

Off that way in 30 mins0117 972 8147Phone up and if they have them I'll … Off that way in 30 mins0117 972 8147Phone up and if they have them I'll get them for you

They dont stock kids clarks either. Think i'll have to pay full price or if my store cant get them i'll have to put her in the horrible ones!! Thanks for offering :thumbsup:

you can try my local 01283 532333

Just checked the Brantano site and I have 2 stores in Bristol that stock the Clarks kids shoes

Telephone: 01179 793993 Filton
    Telephone: 0117 910 9921 Emmersons

Both on my travels later on collection of my foster son so give them a call

Other kids stores listed ]here

my local is 01536 260141‎ ill be going down there at around 3.30 today

feel free to try mine Telephone: 01236 429922 wont be a problem to get them for you xx

Original Poster

Sorry guys havent been on for a few days. I'm taking her to town 2moz to buy a 'horrible' pair at full price. I'm squeezing her feet into her cruisers at the mo.
    Thanks for the offer :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846216
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49395
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1111
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46

See more discussions