Anyone looking forward to the new game "Agony"

11 replies
Found 28th Feb
As a horror lover I'm looking forward to Agony coming out anyone else? Not heard much feedback but does look disturbing!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

not heard much about it, as I am still thinking about horizon zero dawn.

one game that i did enjoy back in the day was a game called the suffering on the ps2, I think they should remake this on the ps4, it did have a real eree and disturbing feel about it.
Edited by: "hackerace" 28th Feb

Original Poster

I love horror games but no choice on the PS4 unlike lucky PC users. I remember the suffering, it was great!!

If it's the one I'm thinking of (looks the same at least), I posted a link to it when it was first on Kickstarter but didn't reach its goal. Was called 'sacred agony' back then, everyone just dismissed my view and assumed I was the dev...

Glad it's still getting made.

also like to point out outlast 2 is coming out this year which also looks good.
Edited by: "hackerace" 28th Feb

I'm all breath of the wild at the moment. I did see a trailer for agony though and it looked thoroughly strange and freaky.

Original Poster

hackerace

also like to point out outlast 2 is coming out this year which also looks … also like to point out outlast 2 is coming out this year which also looks good.

Just had a look at that, looks good, Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah. Reminds me of Dante's Inferno.

If it involves any aunties I'm staying away. Sounds delightful, Agony... X)

Original Poster

Pacman786

If it involves any aunties I'm staying away. Sounds delightful, Agony... … If it involves any aunties I'm staying away. Sounds delightful, Agony... X)

LOL.X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop510
    2. Do I need a gigabit switch or will 10/100mbps be sufficient44
    3. School shoes - with lights44
    4. Foo fighters presale code.3639

See more discussions