Anyone lost these? (NSFW)

Expert (Beta)35
Posted 20th Aug 2020
A 'gobsmacked' shopper found a plastic bag full of adult toys abandoned around the back of Farmfoods

The shopper's friend, who was with her at the time of the discovery, collected the stash and is currently trying to find the owner on social media through Greater Manchester Page on Facebook.

Unfortunately, no one has yet claimed the items and the mystery of the adult toys continues.

source

google.co.uk/amp…amp
Community Updates
Misc
35 Comments
Looks like a quite expensive haul I wonder if anyone will come forward to claim.
Not ours

41715197-N21sq.jpg
Her friend took it home why would you. I don't believe this someone locate that Manchester group and find the post, bet it's a fake account.
MR112320/08/2020 20:37

Her friend took it home why would you. I don't believe this

Finders keepers

I don't believe this someone locate that Manchester group and find …I don't believe this someone locate that Manchester group and find the post, bet it's a fake account.

I was tempted to try and find the Facebook group to see if it wasn’t actually real.

But i’m not particularly good at Facebook stalking
myusernamehasgone23420/08/2020 20:41

Finders keepersI was tempted to try and find the Facebook group to see if …Finders keepersI was tempted to try and find the Facebook group to see if it wasn’t actually real. But i’m not particularly good at Facebook stalking

Im not that advanced plus have not used my basic skills in a very long time lol
If they ain't been washed ill take em?
MR112320/08/2020 20:42

Im not that advanced plus have not used my basic skills in a very long …Im not that advanced plus have not used my basic skills in a very long time lol

Yeah its seemed like a lot of effort and I’m feeling lazy.
They probably weren’t sure which recycling bin they went in. It does get confusing.
Frankie7720/08/2020 21:08

They probably weren’t sure which recycling bin they went in. It does get c …They probably weren’t sure which recycling bin they went in. It does get confusing.

Yeah can be complicated especially when you add in the garden waste and it sporadic collection schedule. It's hard to time trimming those bushes.
I thought I let something "fall out" earlier didn't want to bend over as I may have lost a few more

Her friend took it home why would you. I don't believe this Her friend took it home why would you. I don't believe this someone locate that Manchester group and find the post, bet it's a fake account.

suejb220/08/2020 21:32

https://www.facebook.com/101156538102653/posts/188017149416591/

Amazing detective work
A quick DNA test would answer the questions of the police.
Willy_Wonka20/08/2020 22:13

A quick DNA test would answer the questions of the police.

I hardly think that a DNA test would help the police answer the questions.

Is that your chocolate eclair?
Any doughnuts left?

Sounds like the start of a Black Mirror/Netflix modern version of Cinderella.
MadeDixonsCry20/08/2020 22:25

Sounds like the start of a Black Mirror/Netflix modern version of …Sounds like the start of a Black Mirror/Netflix modern version of Cinderella.

You have a very sick mind. pmsl
Blueskinnedbeast20/08/2020 21:40

I thought I let something "fall out" earlier didn't want to bend over as I …I thought I let something "fall out" earlier didn't want to bend over as I may have lost a few more

If you tell them your name on Facebook you can reclaim them.

41716564-wxjWH.jpg
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 20th Aug
myusernamehasgone23420/08/2020 22:52

If you tell them your name on Facebook you can reclaim them.[Image]

After the use they have had I think I may buy some new items
Blueskinnedbeast20/08/2020 22:55

After the use they have had I think I may buy some new items

Yeah treat yourself, deals get posted pretty frequently on here.
They could sell them on ebay as used but refurbished (washed).
Willy_Wonka20/08/2020 22:27

You have a very sick mind. pmsl

I'm looking at your username...sounds like you want to be part of the door to door testing.
myusernamehasgone23420/08/2020 22:56

Yeah treat yourself, deals get posted pretty frequently on here.

Nothing with a kick start gets posted on here
Blueskinnedbeast20/08/2020 23:01

Nothing with a kick start gets posted on here

I have found deals that didn't make it through moderation on here.
I'd post the infamous jpeg of Madonna carrying a see through bag from a sex shop (where you could see one particular item inside - I reckon she was doing it to wind up Guy Ritchie) but I'd probably get a spank from the mods
louiselouise20/08/2020 23:25

I'd post the infamous jpeg of Madonna carrying a see through bag from a …I'd post the infamous jpeg of Madonna carrying a see through bag from a sex shop (where you could see one particular item inside - I reckon she was doing it to wind up Guy Ritchie) but I'd probably get a spank from the mods

I am pretty sure Guy Ritchie has drawn a firm line under his marriage to that "woman".
louiselouise20/08/2020 23:25

I'd post the infamous jpeg of Madonna carrying a see through bag from a …I'd post the infamous jpeg of Madonna carrying a see through bag from a sex shop (where you could see one particular item inside - I reckon she was doing it to wind up Guy Ritchie) but I'd probably get a spank from the mods

"Spank from the mods"

You wish

MadeDixonsCry20/08/2020 23:00

I'm looking at your username...sounds like you want to be part of the door …I'm looking at your username...sounds like you want to be part of the door to door testing.

He just wants to become a chocolatier.
"trying to locate the owner" - jeez that's taking things a bit too far! lol
bobdylan21/08/2020 07:38

"trying to locate the owner" - jeez that's taking things a bit too far! lol

There is note with them containing a name.

So they are just trying to reunite them with the rightful owner.
myusernamehasgone23421/08/2020 07:44

There is note with them containing a name. So they are just trying to …There is note with them containing a name. So they are just trying to reunite them with the rightful owner.

Gross
bobdylan21/08/2020 09:32

Gross

Yeah they possibly might not be so keen on getting them back if they have been rolling all around the carpark.
Willy_Wonka20/08/2020 22:56

They could sell them on ebay as used but refurbished (washed).

On some parts of the internet I'm sure you could get more for them if you left them unwashed!
Edited by: "Zek" 21st Aug
deleted2265269
Lucky my Whippet didn’t stumble across the bag! He likes nothing more than running around with a rabbit in his mouth! 😩
Edited by: "deleted2265269" 21st Aug
deleted226526921/08/2020 13:14

Lucky my Whippet didn’t stumble across the bag! He likes nothing more than …Lucky my Whippet didn’t stumble across the bag! He likes nothing more than running around with a rabbit in his mouth! 😩

Post a comment
@
    Text