Anyone made this booboo ??

Posted 1st Nov
Not having a great week...just purchased 5 tickets off Groupon for Jump Xtreme then when trying to make the booking, it turns out they dont accept Groupon on weekends! So i’ve had to make another booking for tomorrow, this time on their website. Anyone know if i can do anything with the Groupon vouchers?
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Not sure, I believe with Wowcher you can get a refund as a credit. Maybe give Groupon a call.
Contact Groupon and they may well give you a credit. I booked a chain restaurant meal at a bargain price only to find the local one had long gone. They gave me a credit on my account for the full amount paid.
If you bought the Groupon less than 14 days ago you should be able to get a refund
groupon.co.uk/faq
Not made that booboo, but did fall off a ladder backwards onto my tarmac drive today from the height of the top of the garage door, whole ladder went. Got a swollen arm but that’s about it. Very lucky! Sorry if I used all the luck out there today!
jon81uk01/11/2019 15:02

If you bought the Groupon less than 14 days ago you should be able to get …If you bought the Groupon less than 14 days ago you should be able to get a refundhttps://www.groupon.co.uk/faq#faqs:content-1?crumbs=W3sidGV4dCI6IkZBUXMiLCJ1cmwiOiIvZmFxIiwicGF0aCI6Ii9mYXEifV0=

Thanks, really helpful. I’ve requested a refund, should be processed in 48 hours.
cmdr_elito01/11/2019 16:44

Not made that booboo, but did fall off a ladder backwards onto my tarmac …Not made that booboo, but did fall off a ladder backwards onto my tarmac drive today from the height of the top of the garage door, whole ladder went. Got a swollen arm but that’s about it. Very lucky! Sorry if I used all the luck out there today!

Very lucky chappy!
sir78601/11/2019 16:46

Very lucky chappy!

You’re telling me. Arm is throbbing but could have been a lot worse
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 1st Nov
cmdr_elito01/11/2019 16:44

Not made that booboo, but did fall off a ladder backwards onto my tarmac …Not made that booboo, but did fall off a ladder backwards onto my tarmac drive today from the height of the top of the garage door, whole ladder went. Got a swollen arm but that’s about it. Very lucky! Sorry if I used all the luck out there today!

Ouch... You're lucky to be alive!
nadhaw01/11/2019 19:11

Ouch... You're lucky to be alive!

Yep, landed on my ass. On my right side of my ass, hence hitting my right arm/elbow on the tarmac. Got the proper ladder out after that and finished the work, then looked at my arm 1.5 hours after, it’s pretty swollen/lumpy.....ibuprofen seems to be helping so looks muscular rather than broken. My drive slopes downhill so think that helped too.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 1st Nov
cmdr_elito01/11/2019 17:10

You’re telling me. Arm is throbbing but could have been a lot worse

That will stop you playing elite for a while :-)
Bluefusion01/11/2019 22:02

That will stop you playing elite for a while :-)

Nah, am playing wow at the moment and arm felt weird on the desk, put a little towel under it to cushion it.

It’s my mouse arm!

Could always play rocket league instead using controller!
You can always use the tickets Monday to Friday.....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants