anyone making christmas cards this year?

6 replies
Found 24th Aug 2010
i was thinking of making some this year and had a head ups (thanks to kelly o fanatic) that i need to start now. anyone any ideas, suggestions, know of cheap suppliers? i make jewellery and have some surplus letter beads i thought i could use up.

6 Comments

craftsuprint.com
Once you have purchased the sheet, you can print as many copies as you like. Minimum spend is £5.00 but that is easily achieved.

i dont do christmas cards anymore, last year i sent everyone on here a card and no-one sent me on back

I will be

Too late for this year, but heads up for next year - can cut some things from the christmas cards you receive and use them on your own cards next year get some things stuck on which you can take off or other pictures etc that can be cut off, would pay a lot of £ to buy them!

ebay is good for christmas card inserts dont cost too much and really make the card look a lot more professional with minimum extra effort or cost

Original Poster

pestiewesties

www.craftsuprint.comOnce you have purchased the sheet, you can print as … www.craftsuprint.comOnce you have purchased the sheet, you can print as many copies as you like. Minimum spend is £5.00 but that is easily achieved.

great thanks i like that idea of being able to print out as many as you like.

Original Poster

pestiewesties

www.craftsuprint.comOnce you have purchased the sheet, you can print as … www.craftsuprint.comOnce you have purchased the sheet, you can print as many copies as you like. Minimum spend is £5.00 but that is easily achieved.

great thanks i like that idea of being able to print out as many as you like.
kelly_o_fanatic

I will be :)Too late for this year, but heads up for next year - can cut … I will be :)Too late for this year, but heads up for next year - can cut some things from the christmas cards you receive and use them on your own cards next year get some things stuck on which you can take off or other pictures etc that can be cut off, would pay a lot of £ to buy them!ebay is good for christmas card inserts dont cost too much and really make the card look a lot more professional with minimum extra effort or cost

thanks great idea about keeping old cards. i havent got any old used ones but do have some new ones leftover from last year i might recycle them, they didnt cost much and i wont need them if making my own. also i didn't think of inserts but you are right they do make cards look better.

Look in the £ shops for some nice cards, daughter used to buy them from there and chop them up and make her own with the bits. She once got some winnie the pooh cards that had 4 little square pictures on each one by chopping them up she was able to make so many more cards.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions