Groups

Anyone managed to get a presale code for MJ yet?????

As above.... getting anxious

177 Comments

Spammed - duplicate thread

mj???

dmissy13;4603247

mj???

You kidding? Micheal freaking Jackson.

Original Poster

Johnmcl7;4603220

Spammed - duplicate thread

Why have you spammed it???? I posted earlier and not many people responded so I posted again in case different people are on :x

Original Poster

dmissy13;4603247

mj???

LOL.... Michael Jackson :thumbsup:

Original Poster

RuthIess;4603251

LOL...:w00t:

Miss Money Penny;4603253

Why have you spammed it???? I posted earlier and not many people … Why have you spammed it???? I posted earlier and not many people responded so I posted again in case different people are on :x

Just bump the old thread in future.

Meant to be e-mailed/text at 10pm tonight

Original Poster

RuthIess;4603263

Just bump the old thread in future.

Bump a thread?? :thinking:

i got a presale code about 45 minutes ago by text message. i proberly got some by email too but i havent checked.
    whoop

Original Poster

choc1969;4603264

Meant to be e-mailed/text at 10pm tonight

Oh... AT 10pm tonight! There's me thinking before 10pm tonight. I've been staring at my phone obsessively all day! lol:-D :roll:

Ta Choc... always a fountain of information!

i have registered with two different email addy's because my first one didn't go through properly.

Original Poster

DarkKnight;4603297

i got a presale code about 45 minutes ago by text message. i proberly got … i got a presale code about 45 minutes ago by text message. i proberly got some by email too but i havent checked.whoop

OMG really... :w00t: if u get a duplicate pls would you be kind enough to PM to me?? :oops:

if i somehow get two codes, one will be on eBay. Quick, easy profit.

Banned

dmissy13;4603247

mj???

i must admitt i wandered the same

Original Poster

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;4603306

i have registered with two different email addy's because my first one … i have registered with two different email addy's because my first one didn't go through properly.

I did that too... but only to double my chances :thumbsup::oops:

Original Poster

DangerGod;4603328

i must admitt i wandered the same

Really? Might explain why many people didnt respond on my earlier thread. :roll:

Miss Money Penny;4603330

I did that too... but only to double my chances :thumbsup::oops:

i wasn't sure if that was allowed, but did it anyway. With the amount of other people that have registered, i am not expecting a code.

Miss Money Penny;4603308

OMG really... :w00t: if u get a duplicate pls would you be kind enough … OMG really... :w00t: if u get a duplicate pls would you be kind enough to PM to me?? :oops:

i will check my emails later to see if i got another, and yes i can give you one if i get one spare

RuthIess;4603251

very appropriate! not a fan so did know he was touring

Original Poster

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;4603345

i wasn't sure if that was allowed, but did it anyway. With the amount of … i wasn't sure if that was allowed, but did it anyway. With the amount of other people that have registered, i am not expecting a code.

yeh... I do think the odds are stacked against us.

got mine :D, got a text 1hour ago

Supermod

Got a code!

Original Poster

dmissy13;4603360

Didn't you see all the hype on the news? :thinking:

dmissy13;4603360

are you kidding me. It's been all over the news. Have you been living in a cave?

Original Poster

DarkKnight;4603355

i will check my emails later to see if i got another, and yes i can give … i will check my emails later to see if i got another, and yes i can give you one if i get one spare

Thank you :oops: :friends:

magicjay1986;4603367

Got a code!

you on O2 ? :?

Original Poster

magicjay1986;4603367

Got a code!

NO WAY!!!! noooooooooooooooooo oh man! Look's like my luck is running dry

Ricardo Kaka;4603364

got mine :D, got a text 1hour ago

So i guess they are just sending the text message ones only?

choc1969;4603384

Im on Orange and got one

Original Poster

choc1969;4603384

I'm on O2... Well I bought a PAYG sim just so I could register for presale :oops:

dmissy13;4603360

You think many people are actually fans anymore? I don't not of a kiddy fiddler anyway.

Its on the news and a lady at work said her 13 year old daughter wants to go. Don't worry i warned her to chain her to her side. Lol.

I'll stick with my Roy Chubby Brown tickets for next tuesday night. I know he's gonna muller MJ that night. Woop!

Original Poster

DarkKnight;4603398

Im on Orange and got one

Orange? Can u get tickets with Orange?... *coughs* ermmmm I have a Orange PAYG sim too... thats for Orange wednesdays :oops:

Miss Money Penny;4603401

I'm on O2... Well I bought a PAYG sim just so I could register for … I'm on O2... Well I bought a PAYG sim just so I could register for presale :oops:

wow. you seem pretty desperate.:)

Supermod

choc1969;4603384

Yeah...o2! :thumbsup:

Miss Money Penny;4603389

NO WAY!!!! noooooooooooooooooo oh man! Look's like my luck is running dry … NO WAY!!!! noooooooooooooooooo oh man! Look's like my luck is running dry

Me too :cry:

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;4603374

are you kidding me. It's been all over the news. Have you been living in … are you kidding me. It's been all over the news. Have you been living in a cave?

when it's something i'm not interested in i zone out even if i had i had never seen him reffered to as MJ could have been anything, i only asked will google all initials next time:roll:

Supermod

DarkKnight;4603398

Im on Orange and got one

Someone telling porkies?!

Original Poster

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;4603413

wow. you seem pretty desperate.:)

LOL whatever gave you that impression???? :roll: Of course i'm friggin desperate!!!!!! :w00t:

Miss Money Penny;4603411

Orange? Can u get tickets with Orange?... *coughs* ermmmm I have a Orange … Orange? Can u get tickets with Orange?... *coughs* ermmmm I have a Orange PAYG sim too... thats for Orange wednesdays :oops:

I'm not sure if its based on the phone company, unless i just got lucky :? lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions