Groups

Anyone managed to get STV HD in Scotland ?

Got a new sky hd box, model number DRX890-C, first sky hd box I have ever had, so I hear about new slimmer models. is this one of them, or is there another box?

Failing answers to this, does anyone have a list in order of which the boxes where released, in such the very first sky+ box first then the newest (1tb i think) last ?

NEW EDIT : Anyone in Scotland able to get STVHD yet ? Wasn't it too launch today forwith the world cup ?

3 Comments

yeah this is the latest smaller box :thumbsup:

this is a 500gb hdd, you can get newer ones with 1tb that also look slighlty different

Original Poster

souljacker;8815095

yeah this is the latest smaller box :thumbsup:this is a 500gb hdd, you … yeah this is the latest smaller box :thumbsup:this is a 500gb hdd, you can get newer ones with 1tb that also look slighlty different

Thanks rep added, also edited the heading now so I didn't need to make a new thread.

Banned

can't say i noticed STVHD will look later im pretty sure it wasn't there
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710955
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2650
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846379
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871350

See more discussions