Expired

Anyone near CEX Croydon - George St or Belfast?

13 replies
Found 8th Sep 2009
I want a dvd can anyone get it for me? link in 1st post

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

I am near there......

Do you want me to go and get it for you?
Or am i slightly asking the obvious!?
I will happily pop in there for you pm me if you want? Not sure whats quicker?

Tell you what if you do - give them a ring and ask them to put one aside for you -George Street Branch - and let me know what name you have reserves it under - then I will go in and collect it for you! Da daaaaa!!!

Purrrrr.

xxx

Do cex stores have phone numbers

Original Poster

cloudthecat;6238341

I am near there......Do you want me to go and get it for you?Or am i … I am near there......Do you want me to go and get it for you?Or am i slightly asking the obvious!?I will happily pop in there for you pm me if you want? Not sure whats quicker?Tell you what if you do - give them a ring and ask them to put one aside for you -George Street Branch - and let me know what name you have reserves it under - then I will go in and collect it for you! Da daaaaa!!!Purrrrr.xxx

you are a star! i will try and find the phone number now could take a while as they don't have them on thier site

Original Poster

i found a number but it is all done by email now and i tried before with my local branch to reserve something and they couldn't but i am happy to paypal you the money including p&p etc and if you can't get it then just send it back, no need to make a special journey i don't want to put you out

why don't you purchase online from cex, it's free delivery

jasonodell;6238666

why don't you purchase online from cex, it's free delivery

yeh i was gonna say same thing, they take paypal and are very fast with shipping :thumbsup:

In stock online: 0

I guess that is the reason

Original Poster

no stock online and hasn't had any for months

dmissy13;6238827

no stock online and hasn't had any for months

Sorry - I missed your reply earlier -:oops: otherwise I would have gone down there straight away - I thought you were going to....
Anyway doesn't matter -
I will go down there tomorrow morning for you OK?
I will get on the case as I know exactly where it is.....
;-):-D

Original Poster

thank you so much you are a star!

:thumbsup: Got it!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Went in there 1st thing this morning - and guess what? I couldn't find it and neither could the shop assistant... But after n=one huge mammoth plea on behalf of you we looked a bit deeper and ......

...... Ta daaaaaa!!
There it was!!

It is a 3 fold out DVD with the entire series on it - the protective cover is a bit bashed, but underneath that it is in very good condition.....

I will post it for you later today! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

http://immortalseed.com/pic/smilies/hugs_216.gif

you are a star thank you so much!

http://immortalseed.com/pic/smilies/jump1.gif
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Google maps on Plusnet45
    2. Is this expensive?1017
    3. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return56