Anyone need a PS5 BT code

Posted 4th Oct 2021
Already have a ps5 so hopefully a family can get one for Xmas.
Community Updates
New Comment

52 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Brando1
    Youngthomas in the discussion below asked about a hour ago
    joestevens67 Author
    Sorry guys, sent mine to @youngthomas7
    cicobuff
    deleted271998404/10/2021 12:55

Comment deleted

I must admit I did not break my back to get one but fell lucky enough to get one the other day from Argos. I disagree that you are not missing anything.

As an early adopter of the PS4 (I got it about one month after launch) I was way more underwhelmed than I am with the PS5.

I had to regularly dust off my PS3 due to lack of titles.

To me the PS5 is both a huge step up graphically and interactively, trying out Astro's Lounge the reflective lighting across the landscape is incredible and this time round the dualsense controller is revolutionary.

The seamless transition between PS4 and PS5 as well means that not only can I get some value selling my PS4 towards my expensive purchase, I can continue playing PS4 titles with improved frame rates/graphics. Perhaps if I was an existing PS4 Pro owner I may have lesser impressions I am not sure.

The PS4 came with nothing outside of any bundles. Knack should have been included as standard and never sold at full price, and as a tech demo has nothing on the provided Astro's Lounge which is a delight to play, and a perfect love letter of a game to the history of Playstation...I have had a rollercoaster ride of a weekend platinum trophying it.

Top that off with the PS Plus provided list of PS4 titles also means you are not watching tumbleweeds whilst waiting for PS5 exclusives. It is a console with value applied, and for that I think Sony this time around have put way more thought into it. Just wished they would have put more thought into the design of it, as with marmite I don't like it.
    a666andy
    Looks like youngT was first, if you get the code from JoeS I'll give my code to Jay
    cicobuff
    deleted271998404/10/2021 13:38

Comment deleted

I did not find Astro's Playroom that short an experience, certainly not in completing it. It took me about 10 hours...not bad for a freebie. I doubt that the dualsense's features will be dropped somehow, the adaptive triggers and haptic feedback I definitely can see being used in many titles. Those PS4 games for free may not be an incentive for yourself, I am looking at it from the perspective differently as said with value applied, a couple of the titles I own physically and can bundle with my PS4 sale.

More on the PS Plus side, tomorrow's 'Hell Let Loose' is the biggest title since 'Oddworld Soulstorm' and is meant to offer decent haptic feedback.

I don't think any console particularly is great on the gaming front for the first 1-2 years, the only reason I went for the PS5 now was due to the fact that it was available and whilst I still have decent resale value in the PS4 with forward compatibility and added value in enhancements. But I still disagree with your comment that the only difference between the PS4 and PS5 is loading times.
    cicobuff
    deleted271998404/10/2021 14:10

Comment deleted

You cannot appease everyone...what about those that don't have a PS5? If I didn't now own a PS5 I would have been quite happy in having it on my PS4.

For me, it was worth picking up due to what I have already said in the value applied, it is a way cheaper upgrade than it was from moving from the PS3 to PS4. So my opinion differs. Guess I am more a glass half full type of guy.

I would suggest you flog your PS5 currently at a profit, go back to the PS4 and wait if you are not happy.
    a666andy
    Jay08028604/10/2021 16:39

I do. Not too late is it? Thanks! 😼

Saved it for you in case you was working and couldn't answer, pm coming, good luck with it, may be too late due to stock
    joestevens67 Author
    tyra125/10/2021 23:48

Any more codes?

Sorry mate, gave it away already.
    AKS_
    Hi mate, any chance you have a code , looking to buy a PS5 for my brother birthday
    kyle.stevensonzsN
    Does anyone have a code i can use🤙🏻
    joestevens67 Author
    Brando104/10/2021 12:19

Youngthomas in the discussion below asked about a hour ago

Just messaged him to see if still required
    youngthomas7
    Yes please
    a666andy
    Looks like it doesn't matter as all the stock allocation gone

I did get a code but then the page refreshed to a queue and now just says all gone
    LuckyChucky_1
    deleted271998404/10/2021 12:55

Comment deleted

So game don't look better? So you aren't getting way more fps? If you only think loading times are the difference you're mad (edited)
    Gavster2k4
    Does the code work for the Xbox X as well? I'm on the site but I'm without a code. If anyone has an Xbox X code I'm your man, gotta play that halo.
    AKS_
    Hi mate, I'm looking to buy the PS5 currently which is in stock for my brothers birthday. Could you please send me the code if possible pleaseee
    moschops1
    On a different note has anyone that did get one had problems with the L1 &2 or R1&2 buttons? We've had to send our controller away as the spring snapped apparently it is a common problem
    MadeDixonsCry
    I would like a code if possible please.
    cicobuff
    moschops104/10/2021 14:12

On a different note has anyone that did get one had problems with the L1 …On a different note has anyone that did get one had problems with the L1 &2 or R1&2 buttons? We've had to send our controller away as the spring snapped apparently it is a common problem

Not as yet, but only owned one since Thursday...how long before this issue hit your controller?
    moschops1
    We got ours just before Christmas and it broke last week so about 9 months
    cicobuff
    deleted271998404/10/2021 14:38

Comment deleted

I agree that it's not worth any struggles to get one at RRP or for that matter paying over the odds for one right now, but I for one definitely do not go for 'novelty' I was underwhelmed at the outset by the PS4.
    joestevens67 Author

On a different note has anyone that did get one had problems with the L1 …On a different note has anyone that did get one had problems with the L1 &2 or R1&2 buttons? We've had to send our controller away as the spring snapped apparently it is a common problem

Had to send two back to Sony for my daughters PS5 , one was the R2 button/spring the other was for stick drift on the L3. 1st issue was after a month second one was around the 5 month mark. Sony replaced them both without any hassle but it did take about 4 weeks for the new ones to arrive. I have had no issues with my PS5 controllers but I don’t play as much.
    Deedie

I have 3 controllers. No issue with any of them. Had them all since launch day
    Jay080286
    a666andy04/10/2021 13:21

Jay do you still need the code?

I do. Not too late is it? Thanks! 😼
    cicobuff
    deleted271998404/10/2021 21:53

Comment deleted

Having already owned the PS4 near launch I am used to the fact owning a new console comes with little in the way of new releases....this is another reason as I have said why I am liking the PS5 more, I can sell the PS4 knowing seamlessly I can still play PS4 titles, many of which with better framerates. It's a win-win for me....I don't need to wait two years, sell my PS4 whilst it still has some value left in it rather than wait for a price drop of the PS5 in two years time when the PS4 has little resale value.
    tyra1
    Any more codes?
    Anonymous User
    anyone have a BT access
    code pls???
    aidangolds
    Also looking for a spare code if anyone has one? 🙏🏽 Would be greatly appr
    paulwright102
    Looking for a code also , my Daughter is desperate to get one
    gurdevshehri
    Does anyone have a code please
    GottaDash
    I am also looking for a code if anyone has one! Would be super appreciated! Thanks
    xFURxBURGERSx
    If anyone has a spare code I’ll throw my hat in the ring. How annoying, that I work for the company but can’t order due to not having their broadband services
    nivagni
    would be grateful for a spare code also :-) thanks IA
    ammunition
    Anyone have one please
    Gemma_qOx
    do you have another bt access code now by chance??
    sh0ck3rr
    Hey, would really appreciate if someone can spare a BT code please.
    Paolo_33
    Hello, anyone has a spare code? I really would appreciate it
    TheEmperor
    Anyone have a spare BT code please?
    Ali_Waseem
    Does anyone have a spare bt access code
    Ive been trying to find a PS5 for my birthday for ages and i need an access code to get one. So if u have a spare one, could i plz have it
's avatar
Top Merchants