Groups

Anyone need a week one Morrisons receipt? First dibs to anyone whos helped me in the past

Never got round to collecting any others. Let me know if you need it!

4 Comments

Banned

Me please.

I will pay postage and buy lot's of porridge for my hens with the voucher.

DLM

Me please.I will pay postage and buy lot's of porridge for my hens with … Me please.I will pay postage and buy lot's of porridge for my hens with the voucher.

Accept my appologies for accusing you of been a freeloader and using these for monetry gains, seeing too many people bragging about gaining from this site has obviously twisted my views. No offence to yourself intended.

Original Poster

newbie1001

Accept my appologies for accusing you of been a freeloader and using … Accept my appologies for accusing you of been a freeloader and using these for monetry gains, seeing too many people bragging about gaining from this site has obviously twisted my views. No offence to yourself intended.

???????????
    Whatever thats about, can I just make clear I don't wish to charge for the receipt, just trying to be nice as I can't use it. I'll even post.

Banned

newbie1001

Accept my appologies for accusing you of been a freeloader and using … Accept my appologies for accusing you of been a freeloader and using these for monetry gains, seeing too many people bragging about gaining from this site has obviously twisted my views. No offence to yourself intended.

No offence taken.

Goingmad

???????????Whatever thats about, can I just make clear I don't wish to … ???????????Whatever thats about, can I just make clear I don't wish to charge for the receipt, just trying to be nice as I can't use it. I'll even post.

I'll take it then if that is ok.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2849
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?24103
      3. Sad news about Barcelona24102
      4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??1111

See more discussions