Groups

anyone no a good site to compare our £ to the $

i buy a few bits and bobs from china and i no that some days my £'s worth a lot more to the $ then others

i mean with in a day of ordering my order can go up by £5 fro example just due to the currency rate changing

is there a site to view the changes, for example over the week etc

is there a set type of the week where i may get more value for my £ against the $

cheers for any help

13 Comments

poop aint it. ordering stuff from dealextreme doesn't seem as cheap anymore :x

Original Poster

yea i cant belive for example 3 pairs of trainers £60 delivered one day is now £65 the next, ok for what i got the price is superb but just a while ago it would of been closer to £50

I've just been keeping an eye on the BBC website (business pages) over the past few days. I'm off to the States in March & am trying to get the best rate.

Yesterday it was 1.37 dollars to the pound in Marks & Spencers & today 1.35. So it went up at the start of the week & is heading back down.

There's no way of knowing unfortunately. Although, if there's some bad news/press about our banks, it will likely drop again.

Sorry, wish I could have been more helpful :oops:

[url]www.oanda.com[/url]

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

cheers m8 that little bit of info answered atleast the fact that the start of the week maybe best time to buy/pay for the items lol + i no i can look on the bbc for the info i need as well so you answered near on all i needed, so have some rep cheers m8

Original Poster

repped as well cheers

AberBargoed;4223516

]www.oanda.com:thumbsup:

Banned

Know* I don't no.

Dub1;4223530

repped as well cheers

Cheers :thumbsup:

It's a great site for all things exchange rate related, having the option to export data to excel is a bonus.

x-rates.com/d/G…tml
    Can check everything against eachother. It gets updated every night with the days ending rates.

]BBC market data - that is the rate your banks exchange currency at.

You could try...

xe.com/

I always use that to convert amounts that wouls otherwise make my brain hurt. :?

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions