Anyone no : Barbie furniture

8 replies
Found 1st Jan 2008
Basically i bought my daughter for xmas from woolworths a barbie dreamy bedroom set which consists of doll and bed and a great kitchen which consists of doll and kitchen, well on back of box shows other sets and xtra products, was just wanting help on where i would find the other bits as have gone on webpage on back of box and it doesnt show them if not them then does anyone no where i can get furniture for a barbie house thanks!

pls go easy this is my first post

also how do i include pictures as i have 2 pictures of the items i have thanks

8 Comments

If you wanna upload a picture make sure its under 1.5mb first and then upload it to imageshack
Then when thats done copy the image url onto the post simple

http://www.automation.siemens.co.uk/include/images/smarthomes/its%20so%20simple.jpg

Original Poster

thanks sadiebabes was a help and by searchin for one of the items i found a page with more!:thumbsup:

still can't find the rest of the sets i bought though which is a pain!!:cry:

Does it have the exact name of what you need on the back of the box? Don't lose heart honey! Someone will find what you need :-D

According to the link below seven various Barbie playsets were recalled in Sept 2007.
There are quite a few on ebay though .

gov.je/Eco…htm

Banned

Seeing as you know what you need, you could do it the ]long way.

By the way, don't accidently put a y instead of the ie into a website address, it really does take your day up.

Original Poster

Thanks a lot JDEAL ive started goin thru the link lol only 6289 products lol hopefully i can find what it is im lookin 4 although im not sure how "black c***s in bankok" relate 2 barbie lol

Original Poster

thanks jacqueline after reading tht article and lookin at the pictures on the box i think those are the bits ive been lookin for which explains y i cnt seem 2 find em anywhere!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69751
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…55
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54
    4. Win 1 of 30 Gin Festival, Eastbourne Pairs of Tickets (Value £30 per pair)11

See more discussions