Groups
    EXPIRED

ANYONE NO WHAT THE BEST DEAL I CAN GET ON A SAMSUNG PIXON IS?????

WANTING TO GET THE SAMSUNG PIXON WHATS THE BEST DEAL ABOUT FOR IT USING CODES VOUCHERS QUIDCO ETC??
    THANX

8 Comments

Banned

Subscribed!

I'm after the best deal too on contract...currently with Orange but think there a tad useless

Contract currently £50 + insurance per month but my bill is usually around £100

Original Poster

god thats well expensive!? mmm might have to re think my phone choice lol

Banned

sarah25;3596612

god thats well expensive!? mmm might have to re think my phone choice lol

No I just use a hell of a lot of minutes hun

So I'm after a long overdue upgrade (had the E900 1+ year longer than contract) and this phone I like...

Original Poster

if you stay with the same provider , tell em your gonna leave you can usually talk a cheaper deal out of them!!

ODB_69;3596584

Subscribed!Contract currently £50 + insurance per month but my bill is … Subscribed!Contract currently £50 + insurance per month but my bill is usually around £100

You can talk... No really you can :whistling:

i just got one on orange £35 a month 600 mins + unlimited texts 18 month contract at [url]www.e2save.co.uk[/url] not sure if it was a promo for a specified time but good luck?
    P.S. the phone is outstanding by the way:thumbsup:

Banned

ThunderBolt;3784839

You can talk... No really you can :whistling:

lol I know...

I got my Pixon last week..liking it so far...

1800 mins any network, anytime...500 texts and Unlimited landline calls...
    £55 with insurance per month...

works for me nicely

ODB_69 I do fancy the Pixon but some have said there is no WiFi, which is a bit of a letdown. That said I have heard from others that it does... Three words... Head, bum, lodged!!!

Only way to find out I suppose is research, but as I said in another thread, the c905 has been offered on a 12 month for £25... And I don't talk as much as you! Heheh!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions