Anyone noticed Asdas CYO pizza bases have changed?

Posted 14th Nov
Asdas CYO pizza used to be the best value you could get now the bases especially deep pan have lost all thickness, I thought it was just a bad batch but the last few month they have being almost thin and crispy meaning that with the weight of the toppings the bases bend during cooking, anyone else noticed this? Also if anyone works for Asda could you give me a insight into why they have changed please.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
If you want an insight from someone that works at Asda as to why they have changed then you’d probably want to send an email to their customer services department or perhaps post the question on their Twitter page so that they can answer you directly.
Haircut_10014/11/2019 17:18

If you want an insight from someone that works at Asda as to why they have …If you want an insight from someone that works at Asda as to why they have changed then you’d probably want to send an email to their customer services department or perhaps post the question on their Twitter page so that they can answer you directly.

I tried Twitter and still waiting on a reply from 2 week back, same with customer helpline they said they'd email after speaking to suppliers ahaha that was the 1st October and im still waiting, I don't wanna bother the staff in-store as they are working and can be quite short.
Then vote with your feet and shop elsewhere
cmdr_elito14/11/2019 17:57

Then vote with your feet and shop elsewhere

No other supermarket does 14 inch deep pan unfortunately
FrankieThePanda14/11/2019 17:24

...I don't wanna bother the staff in-store as they are working and can be …...I don't wanna bother the staff in-store as they are working and can be quite short.

"inb4" @Wongy110

splender14/11/2019 23:23

MYO instead of CYO

Yawn, I work 2 jobs, pizza is a treat for me, I'd love to have the time to make the dough and buy all the toppings trust me, but I don't, nah will I spend what valuable spare time I do have making one
FrankieThePanda14/11/2019 20:43

No other supermarket does 14 inch deep pan unfortunately

Then make the bases yourself and pizzas it isn’t difficult. They taste better too!

Doesn’t Morrison’s also do deep pan?
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 15th Nov
cmdr_elito15/11/2019 04:49

Then make the bases yourself and pizzas it isn’t difficult. They taste b …Then make the bases yourself and pizzas it isn’t difficult. They taste better too!Doesn’t Morrison’s also do deep pan?

It's not about being difficult it's about time, as I've said I have pizza as a treat, I meal prep 5 days outta 7 on two nights I like to have a rest which includes me getting a pizza and on Sundays going to my parents for a Sunday dinner, they do but not in a bigger size
FrankieThePanda15/11/2019 13:03

It's not about being difficult it's about time, as I've said I have pizza …It's not about being difficult it's about time, as I've said I have pizza as a treat, I meal prep 5 days outta 7 on two nights I like to have a rest which includes me getting a pizza and on Sundays going to my parents for a Sunday dinner, they do but not in a bigger size

You can make the pizzas in bulk and freeze them. Make like 5 and they will last 5 weeks, job done. If you have enough freezer space.

As I said are Morrison’s or Sainsbury’s not an option for it?

I make a lot of pizzas in the summer and cook them in my wood fired pizza oven.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 15th Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants