Anyone noticed changes in Humax PVR-9200T after update?

Found 14th Jan 2008
Just updated my Humax PVR-9200T. I have not noticed anything other than a few cosmetic changes (two-tone blue on programme guide and asks if you want to record a series). The new software suggests downloading the new manual, but I cannot find it on Humax. Anyone seen other changes?

1. Misc
  2. Humax
  3. PVR
5 Comments

Hi there, although I have yet to update my unit I believe the download includes freeview playback standards. The most noticeable being the series link option (at long last) where you can record the whole series as you can with Sky+. You can find more information at hummy.org.uk

Original Poster

nannyogg;1456600

Hi there, although I have yet to update my unit I believe the download … Hi there, although I have yet to update my unit I believe the download includes freeview playback standards. The most noticeable being the series link option (at long last) where you can record the whole series as you can with Sky+. You can find more information at hummy.org.uk

Thanks for that. Nothing much on the site about the update though. Seems like they have not updated it since December. I'll take another look in a few days time.:thumbsup:

It's nice that it now shows the day on the EPG. The recorded program list can now be re-ordered. Series linking of course. PIP during playback.

I have only taken OTA updates, so I'm not sure what previous updates done via PC have added.

I've only had a quick play, but I'm pleased with the update from what I've seen. I think it's great that we can get updates - imagine being able to add more functionality to an old VCR!

When you updated the box you should have had a message to go to the Humax website - I would post a link, but it's not rendering for me. Check on hummy.org.uk or Digitalspy forums, you'll find a link to the updated manual - its the whole manual, not just what's in the update.

You can Download the new Manual from here: -

]http//ww…te/

Details of the update and more downloads can be found here: -

]http//ww…asp

:thumbsup:

Direct link to information and what you should apparently do after updating..

humaxdigital.com/uk/…pdf
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Young Person's Railcard upper age limit going up to 30!12
    2. Yay for HUKD iPhone X support58
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…8321565
    4. Is Black Friday a big con!2744

See more discussions