Groups

Anyone on 3 having problems?

I am on the 3 network and since around midnight last night I have not been able to send or receive texts - calls seem to be fine but texts are just queuing

Anyone else??

4 Comments

Have you tried turning the phone off and on again. Usually clears it.

But in answer to your question............mine works fine.

Original Poster

Syzable;3541431

Have you tried turning the phone off and on again. Usually clears it. … Have you tried turning the phone off and on again. Usually clears it. :)But in answer to your question............mine works fine.

Yep several times - not sure if its my phone as it turns itself off randomly anyway

Could be their message server playing up. Have you got another phone you could try to rule out that it's your phone?

Original Poster

I don't as my son dropped it down the toilet :roll: and the others are locked to vodafone

I was thinking it might be the servers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661380
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …93164
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764504
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415514093

See more discussions