1. Tes Deals
Groups

Anyone on here collect Xbox360 FacePlates or have any?

Yh as the title says does anyone collect Xbox360 Faceplates or do you have any?

Which ones do you have?

I was thinking of selling my collection - I have only got like 3 but anyone I thought on the other hand may get some more.

4 Comments

Yh as the title says does anyone collect Xbox360 Faceplates or do you … Yh as the title says does anyone collect Xbox360 Faceplates or do you have any?

Nope sorry

I was thinking of selling my collection

So now i think you have loads, but then

I have only got like 3

LMAO

MarzBarz;6555685

Nope sorryYh as the title says does anyone collect Xbox360 Faceplates or … Nope sorryYh as the title says does anyone collect Xbox360 Faceplates or do you have any?Which ones do you have?So now i think you have loads, but thenLMAO

I did lol

Original Poster

MarzBarz;6555685

Nope sorryYh as the title says does anyone collect Xbox360 Faceplates or … Nope sorryYh as the title says does anyone collect Xbox360 Faceplates or do you have any?Which ones do you have?So now i think you have loads, but thenLMAO

Yh sorry I just over wrote - as I tend to do time to time.

mighty mugger;6555789

Yh sorry I just over wrote - as I tend to do time to time.

ROFL
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions