Anyone on ID mobile, any good? Thinking of switching from EE

Found 4th Jan 2016
anyone reccomend ID mobile? thinking of moving from EE as my 12 months is almost up. How long does it take to transfer a number in?
Community Updates
Well I would say 1D is useless but that's because of terrible signal in my area at home. But then again I don't think you live beside me! Did you check the coverage checker for home/work etc. Swapping number over on all networks takes anywhere from 5 mins to 48 hours. I've done 2 swaps onto O2 one took 5 mins the other took 24 hours.
Great round by me, 4g in most places and good customer services and online and App. They piggy back the 3 network so see if anyone round by you is on that for advice on coverage.
I have 2 for the kids no issues
My number was transferred in 24 hrs.
Signal wise, it's hit and miss for me within greater Manchester. But for £5 a month can't complain.
Customer service seems to be the same as three, repeat yourself, listen to the same script, they ignore your actual request and finally repeat yourself again until you get transferred to someone in the uk.
Just depends on where you are and coverage with any provider
recommend, customer service good as is the network.
Crap signal when I switched too so much so I transferred again about a week later.

Customer service good + ID mobile is I believe, an oxymoron.
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants