Anyone on O2 Priority?

Posted 6th Mar
Would anyone be kind enough to PM me a discount for Icon at the O2 and a free prosecco code please (valid Fri and Sat 6pm - 8pm) to? Can repay the favour with a pair of free Stereophonics tickets if anyone is in the vicinity.
Community Updates

Groups

13 Comments
I would but can’t see it on mine. Will have another look
Thanks, appreciate that, try searching Icon
Only one I have is prosecco and olives if you buy main meal at zizzi
Ah really, thanks for checking, nothing for the O2 Venue in London? Thought I saw something for Icon shopping at the O2 but it could have expired.
20% off code?
It’s on mine - 2 ticks
I’ve got it I think I’ll send it
Pls and thank you
Is this the one bud?

We’ve got late-night shopping sorted with ICON Outlet at The O2. Open until 10 pm every Friday and Saturday, it’s the perfect place for some superstar shopping with over 60 incredible brands at outlet prices under The O2’s world-famous roof. Priority customers can now get an additional 20% off at participating stores.

With free parking when you spend over £35 and a free glass of Prosecco there are so many reasons to plan a trip.
They’re QR codes - msg me your email address or number and I’ll email or WhatsApp over screenshots now
Appreciate your help guys, I now have one. Anyone that's posted to help, let me know if I can repay the favour
Sent email hope it works for ya
sohailh198406/03/2020 19:10

They’re QR codes - msg me your email address or number and I’ll email or Wh …They’re QR codes - msg me your email address or number and I’ll email or WhatsApp over screenshots now

imgbb.com/

No need to share email address or mobile number
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants