Groups

Anyone on t-mobile here? :s

Hi basically i took a solo contract out , 600 mins, unlimited texts, unlmited internet, but where it shows my plan it doesnt show the unlimited texts or unlimited internet.

10 Comments

Ring them up and confirm it ?

Original Poster

Guyver;6434118

Ring them up and confirm it ?

yeh gona do that tomorrow, emailed em also

Banned

you mean on the "my price plan" my daughter is, and her texts show as 100 and even though she has unlimited texts, if you scroll down to additional services the unlimited text box should be unticked and you are unable to tick it, if that makes sense

Original Poster

sassie;6434643

you mean on the "my price plan" my daughter is, and her texts show as 100 … you mean on the "my price plan" my daughter is, and her texts show as 100 and even though she has unlimited texts, if you scroll down to additional services the unlimited text box should be unticked and you are unable to tick it, if that makes sense

ahh kk lemme log in again thanks sassie.

MarzBarz, my mytmobile has all the details about my price plan.

Original Poster

this is what mines says:

Your plan includes:
    600 minutes
    Local, national and calls to any UK mobile network at any time
    200 texts
    Any UK mobile network at any time

Banned

MarzBarz;6435434

this is what mines says:Your plan includes: 600 minutesLocal, national … this is what mines says:Your plan includes: 600 minutesLocal, national and calls to any UK mobile network at any time 200 textsAny UK mobile network at any time

and firther down where i said about extras

Original Poster

Nope nothing lemme post a screeny

Original Poster

...]....

Original Poster

ah i just texted balance to 150 and it replied you have unlimited texts and unlimited web and walk bolt on and also 600 mins
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions