Groups

Anyone on Virgin Mobile?

And use internet (not 3G)?

If so, is it working for you at the moment? Appears to be down for me and has been since Thursday last week..

7 Comments

Yeah, working fine for me

working for me as well

Working Fine For My Wife Also,

When I spoke to virgin mobile on Sat they said their systems would be down from 12pm sat until monday am. due to Upgrading systems for the better...
    Phones would not be interupted.

Original Poster

Hm.. not sure what's going on then. It isn't the handset as I've tried the SIM in a different phone and that didn't work either.

Maybe it's a regional problem? Anyone in East Sussex having the same problem?

Banned

would be the same for t-mobile as its the same system

must be regional though, as virgin internet (not 3g) is working, but im a long ways away

Original Poster

jubbyme;8881529

would be the same for t-mobile as its the same systemmust be regional … would be the same for t-mobile as its the same systemmust be regional though, as virgin internet (not 3g) is working, but im a long ways away

I saw a thread on digitalspy where someone on T-Mobile was complaining their internet wasn't working but they were over in Devon - a fair way from here.. So, yeah, I guess it's T-Mobile's system which is down.

Guess I'll just call up Virgin if it doesn't start working soon. They obviously don't repair faults over the weekend as it's been down since Thursday! :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1214
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30116
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …93166
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764505

See more discussions