Expired

Anyone on Virgin Mobile - Do they allow Personal Hotspot on iPhone?

Found 3rd Feb 2014
Anyone one Virgin Mobile.

Looking for a Sim Only deal with unlimited internet and they seem to have a good deal on for £15pm VIP Sim.

I am currently with EE and they won't offer me any deal and they only giving me a standard deal so......

9 Comments

Yes, I have it

Original Poster

waycash

Yes, I have it

Thanks

What do you think of virgin mobile?

What are their internet speeds like?

Thanks

Also with them and found them a lot better than O2 for speed etc
Edited by: "traceym" 3rd Feb 2014

Virgin Mobile use EE so signal will be the same and Tethering is not allowed as Unlimited is only 3.5GB. A small amount of Tethering will go unnoticed.

Original Poster

M1cr0

Virgin Mobile use EE so signal will be the same and Tethering is not … Virgin Mobile use EE so signal will be the same and Tethering is not allowed as Unlimited is only 3.5GB. A small amount of Tethering will go unnoticed.

I only need a small amount tethering but I do need to be able to do it.

What happens if you go over 3.5gb does it slow down?

I am unsure as never have gone over but as Tethering is against there T&C if they catch you at it which im sure they would ir you often went near or over the 3.5GB they can terminate your contract.
Edited by: "M1cr0" 3rd Feb 2014

Original Poster

M1cr0

I am unsure as never have gone over but as Tethering is against there T&C … I am unsure as never have gone over but as Tethering is against there T&C if they catch you at it which im sure they would ir you often went near or over the 3.5GB they can terminate your contract.

Thanks will bare that in mind.

I think they slow your speeds down after 3.5gig I have done a lot of tethering no probs, and the speed is good either uses t mobile or orange been with them 18 months now, no probs even matched another providers offer so I get unlimited everything for £10 a month, hope this helps

What do you mean they don't allow it? Its a smart phone function not a network supplier function; how can they stop you? More to the fact why would they stop you? Internet is internet ?? Duh
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants