Groups

Anyone on vodafone, how do you find out your data usuage?

I get 500mb a month, but its not on the balance txts how much I have used. Looked on the website and I cant find it on there either. Any idea how I can find out? Thanks

3 Comments

They told me no one has ever broken 500mb.

I did get a txt with it once they seem to have changed it though

Original Poster

RuthIess;5553493

They told me no one has ever broken 500mb.I did get a txt with it once … They told me no one has ever broken 500mb.I did get a txt with it once they seem to have changed it though

Yeh thats what I thought, it was on the texts but not now. When I got the mobile internet on my package, the guy said if you use a lot of youtube etc then that will easily tip you over the 500mb. The sales assistant told me that he had to pay £15 because he had used you tube a lot. I havent used you tube, but been checking wuite few websites. Thanks

bargainhunter2009;5553541

Yeh thats what I thought, it was on the texts but not now. When I got the … Yeh thats what I thought, it was on the texts but not now. When I got the mobile internet on my package, the guy said if you use a lot of youtube etc then that will easily tip you over the 500mb. The sales assistant told me that he had to pay £15 because he had used you tube a lot. I havent used you tube, but been checking wuite few websites. Thanks

Thats ok mate. Youtube only works on wifi with my phone, pointless really as i have a PC and a Laptop lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…89
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions